Chapter 29 ~edited~

"Good job today everyone, I think at the rate we are going at, we can learn the Patronus Charm next time."

The room erupted into applause and whistles. Juliet chuckled and helped lead people out of the room.

Juliet looked across the room and saw Harry staring at her but he quickly looked away. She sighed and shook her head to herself and gathered her things.

She left the room before Harry and made her way down to the dungeons. Draco was sitting alone, in the common room.

Draco put down his Transfiguration textbook, "Where've you been?"

"Studying in the library."

"Studying for what?" he eyed her suspiciously.

Juliet threw herself on to a chair, "You know, some people actually like to study just for fun."

"Oh really?"

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Yes, really."

"I don't believe you, but I'll let it go."

"At least someone can."

Draco raised a brow, "Harry's still bothering you?"

"That's putting it mildly. I...well, I told him."

Draco's mouth fell open, "What!" he exclaimed, "why?"

Juliet shushed him, "Keep it down, would you? He wouldn't stop bugging me and I was going crazy. It was an accident, honestly."

"What're your parents going to say?"

"Nothing! I'm not telling them and neither will you."

Draco sat silent for a moment, "They'll find out eventually."

"Not from you though, right?"

Draco sighed, "Fine, I won't tell anyone."

He picked up his quill and glanced at Juliet, "Did you finish the homework?"

Juliet giggled and grabbed the parchment from her bag, "Yes, here you can look at mine."

"Thanks Juli," he smiled sheepishly.

* * * * * * * *

"Happy Easter!"

"Oh, hey Ginny."

"What's the matter?" Ginny pulled out a chair.

Juliet lowered her voice, "Nothing."

Ginny glanced at the other students around them, "Let's go somewhere else to talk."

Juliet nodded and gathered her books. The pair left the library, headed outside and made their way to their usual spot by the Lake.

Ginny skipped a few pebbles into the water, "Harry's been feeling pretty down lately."

"Really? That's odd."

"Actually it's been going on since after Christmas."

"I wonder what's wrong."