Chapter 14 ~edited~

"I'm really sorry."

"Leave me alone."

"I didn't mean for any of it to happen."

"Just go away."

"I'm sorry!"

"I thought we were friends."

"We were! We still are."

"How am I suppose to trust you."

Juliet's shoulders sagged, "I guess you can't."

Ginny eyed Juliet carefully, "How do I know you're even really sorry?"

Juliet looked to the floor, "I'm a Lestrange, if anyone heard me apologizing, they would think something was wrong with me."

"That's true..."

Juliet fell to her knees and grabbed Ginny's legs, "Please forgive me! I promise to make it up to you forever and ever."

Ginny laughed, "Get up, you look crazy. I forgive you."

"Thank goodness," she replied.

Ginny chuckled again, "I have to go pack, I'll see you on the train tomorrow."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet sat at the top of the Astronomy tower. The final feast had just ended and everyone was doing last minute packing.

"I thought I'd find you here."

Juliet giggled, "I hang out with you a few times and suddenly you think you know me so well."

Harry appeared beside her, "I admit, it is nice up here."

"What are you doing here anyways?"

"I followed you."

"You're still following me?"

"Not in a creepy way! I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

She smiled, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just not looking forward to going home."

"How come?"

"I'm sure my parents have heard how this year went. They're going to be furious."

Harry looked at her sympathetically, "When I first heard your name, I thought you were going to be the next worst person in the world."

"Doesn't everyone," Juliet chuckled darkly.

Harry patted her shoulder, "Sometimes you can act a little insane and you're probably dangerous but you're also one of the best people I've ever met."

"That's impossible, like you said I'm dangerous."

"True but if you didn't have an ounce of good in you, then you wouldn't have gone to save Ginny. You wouldn't have asked me for help."

She nodded carefully, "I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right Juliet."

She smirked, "You may have noticed Ginny and Draco call me Juli."

Harry raised an eyebrow, "Are you saying I'm good enough to be one of your friends? I'm allowed to use your nickname?"