Chapter 11 ~edited~

Juliet shivered as the wind blew in her face. She rubbed her hands together before sitting down at her usual spot. Ginny sat down next to her and opened up her book.

Juliet glanced at her, "You look tired."

Ginny yawned and scratched her tired eyes, "I'm really tired but I don't know why. I go to bed at the same time every night."

Juliet shook her head, "That's odd then."

Ginny frowned, "I found blood all over my robes the other day too, it was scary."

Juliet feigned surprise, "You should tell someone."

Ginny shook her head, "I haven't even told my brothers that I'm friends with you, there's no way I could tell them about unexplained blood."

Juliet sighed, "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, I am in Slytherin."

Ginny blushed, "Well that's not so bad but it's because...well..."

Juliet nodded, "I'm a Lestrange."

Ginny sighed heavily, "If anyone found out, they'd tell my parents for sure. They would be so angry at me."

"You don't mind being friends with me?"

Ginny shook her head, "You're my best friend."

Juliet smiled at her before turning away, feeling almost guilty. She hadn't expected to get close to Ginny at all, but it felt refreshing and easy to talk to her. Juliet pushed the thoughts away from her head, she had a mission to complete and couldn't get distracted.

* * * * * * * *

Halloween was quickly approaching and Juliet knew she had to act soon. Her mother had sent her a letter a few days ago, requesting an update.

Juliet was on her way to dinner when she stopped herself. She ran back upstairs to the Gryffindor tower and managed to catch Ginny as she was leaving it.

"Ginny!" she called out.

Ginny turned to her, "Juli! What's the matter?"

Juliet panted, "I need your help."

"With what?"

She shook her head, "No time for questions. It's important!"

Juliet held out her hand for Ginny to hold and the pair sprinted down the corridors. They paused at the girls bathroom, gasping for air.

"What're we doing..."

Juliet pulled out her wand, "Imperio."

Ginny went into a trance-like state and Juliet guided her back down the passage under the sink. She could hear her own heart pounding through her chest. She instructed Ginny to close her eyes while she closed her own.

"Are you there?" she hissed out.

A pair of yellow eyes peered from a cave far away, "Yes Master."

"I'm ready for you now."

"What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to find a cat."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, I will be doing other things up there as well. Oh, and be careful, we don't want you to get caught."

"Yes Master."

Juliet dragged Ginny back up the passage and into another deserted corridor. She moved her wand and made Ginny write all over the walls in chicken blood that she had stored in a closet. Once she was finished, she sent Ginny to a different bathroom and lifted the curse off, running off before Ginny saw her.

Juliet stopped by the girls bathroom and found Mrs. Norris lying on the ground, petrified. She lifted the cat by the tail and sprinted to the blood covered corridor. She tied the cat upside down and took a few steps back to admire her work. Feeling satisfied, Juliet hastily made her way back to the Slytherin common room.

* * * * * * * *

Early the next morning, Juliet got up and made her way down to the Great Hall. There were a few people already up as well and a couple of professors. She ate her breakfast and headed for the library as more students piled in. She was skimming through a few books when she saw Draco from the corner of her eye.

"Good morning Draco."

Draco made his way over to her, "How did you see me? How do you always see me?"

She rolled her eyes, "You're not that sneaky. I saw you from over there," she pointed two rows back.

Draco scratched his neck, "Did you hear what happened last night?"

She shook her head, "I went to bed early."

Draco lowered his voice, "Mrs. Norris was found in a corridor, some people are saying she was killed, others think she's in a coma. Personally, I think something worse is going on."

Juliet widened her eyes and motioned for him to continue, "That's not even the best part."

"That was a good part?" she snorted.

He rolled his eyes now, "Obviously, anyways, there was writing on the wall and apparently it looked like it was written in blood."

"What did it say?"

"Not sure, but it mentioned the Chamber of Secrets, whatever that is."

"Wow."

"I know!"

Juliet put the book in her hands back onto the shelf, "Well whatever it is, make sure you're careful. Come on we'll be late to class."

They rushed out of the library and were just about to enter their classroom when Ginny approached them.

"Excuse me?"

Draco turned to her, "What do you want Weasley?"

"I'm lost and I was hoping you could show me where to go."

Draco opened his mouth to speak but Juliet beat him to it, "I can help you out."

Draco looked at her oddly before shaking his head and walking into the classroom.

Juliet looked at Ginny, "What's wrong?"

"What happened last night?"

"What're you talking about?"

"All I remember is you telling me that you needed help and suddenly I was in the bathroom, covered in blood again."

Juliet gasped, "You helped me look for a book last night and then said you had to go to the bathroom. I told you I'd see you tomorrow and I went back to my common room."

"Really?"

"Yes, Ginny, I swear I'm not lying to you. I'm telling you, you need to tell someone. I'm getting scared for you."

Ginny nodded, "You're right. I can't believe I don't remember what happened."

Juliet shook her head and patted Ginny on the shoulder, "Please tell someone. Be careful alright. I have to go now."

Juliet entered the Charms classroom and took her seat next to Draco. He looked at her questionably but she merely shrugged her shoulders and turned to the front. As the class began Juliet smirked to herself, feeling quite pleased.

* * * * * * * *