Chapter 30 ~edited~

Harry helped Juliet lift her trunk on to the platform from the train. She rolled it to the side and helped Harry with his own.

"I swear they get heavier on the way back," she chuckled.

"I know, I think half of my trunk is filled with sweets," Harry laughed.

Juliet looked past his shoulder and saw Narcissa waiting with a weary looking Draco. A few families away, Harry's parents waited as well. She sighed and gave Harry a sad smile.

"You'll write to me?" she asked.

"You know I will. I suppose I still have to send it to Draco?"

She nodded, "I'm afraid so."

Harry glanced at Narcissa, who was watching them anxiously, "I think we better go then. We wouldn't want your aunts head to explode."

"I wouldn't be surprised if it did," Juliet looked down at the ground shyly, "I'll miss you."

Harry tapped her foot with his and she looked up at him, "I'll miss you too."

She blushed, "I hate summer vacation."

He ruffled his already messy hair, "I do too. I know it's not a long time but it gets harder every year to leave you."

"It'll go by fast," she reassured him.

"Maybe sometime you could sneak out and I'll meet you halfway," he said.

"I'm not sure how likely that is but I can try," she grabbed her trunk and Emeril's cage and started to walk away.

Harry smiled at her, "It's a date then," he called to her."

She blushed and giggled nervously, "Bye Harry."

She made her way to her family and Narcissa had a scared look on her face. She grabbed Juliet and quickly dragged her and Draco to a nearby Ministry car.

"Aunt Cissy, what's the matter?"

"Your mother and father are coming home tonight."

Juliet's faced paled, "Y-you m-mean..."

"Yes," Narcissa replied as she buckled her seatbelt, "I set out a few dress choices for you and we'll be having dinner in the main dining hall."

Juliet took in a shaky breath, "Why are they coming back?"

"I'm afraid some news had reached their ears which they are concerned about."

Juliet glanced at Draco who avoided her gaze, "What news."

Narcissa sighed and placed a cold hand on Juliet's arm, "They know you told a couple people about your real father."

"H-how?" she stuttered.

Draco shifted in his seat and he pushed his nose further into the window.

Juliet felt angry tears threaten to spill, "You promised," she growled at him.

"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone," Narcissa replied, "you've put yourself into grave danger. Draco was just trying to protect you."