Chapter 20 ~edited~

"Hogwarts, this year we will be hosting a legendary event. Now this event, while giving one the honour of being the winner, is extremely dangerous."

Whispers sounded around the Great Hall.

"It is called the Triwizard Tournament, a champion will be selected to complete 3 tasks, each more dangerous than the last."

Juliet sat up a little straighter, entering this would give her a chance to prove to her father she wasn't weak.

"This is why those wishing to compete must be 17 or older."

"What!" she said out loud. Other students were perplexed and angry as well. The Hall filled with chatter.

Professor Dumbledore raised his hands, "Silence! It is a request from the Ministry and can not be changed."

He pointed his wand at a gold chalice, "This is the Goblet of Fire, those who are allowed to compete may enter their name and on Halloween we will draw names. We will also be hosts to two other schools who are competing as well. Now, off to bed!"

Juliet slumped down on the bench and rolled her eyes. Complaining to herself, she followed the rest of the Slytherins back to the dormitory.

"That's complete rubbish," she turned and saw Draco behind her, grumbling.

"It's completely unfair, that's like 90% of the school that can't enter," she slowed down to walk with him.

"If only we could enter."

"Why do you want to enter?"

"Prize money of course. Why do you want to enter?"

"I want to impress my parents and show the Dark Lord I'm not weak."

Draco patted her head, "Is your mom still not talking to you?"

"She practically hates me."

"Do you really think you would've won?"

"Of course."

"You know Juli, just because you know everything, doesn't mean you know everything."

Juliet snorted, "Of course it does, what's the use of knowing then."

Draco shook his head as he entered his dormitory. Juliet entered into her own and drowned out the other girls voices with her thoughts. Crawling into bed she imagined herself winning the tournament.

* * * * * * * *

"That's Viktor Krum!"

"You mean, the Bulgarian Seeker, Krum?"

The Great Hall buzzed with excitement as the Durmstrang school arrived. Juliet craned her neck to get a better look.

"He's alright I suppose," Juliet wrinkled her nose, she much preferred green eyed boys with tousled hair.

A few girls gave her a funny look at her comment.

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Here comes the Beauxbatons students."

She sat back down as some of the boys at her table stood up and whistled at the girls. Even the girls showed their appreciation towards the boys.