Chapter 26 ~edited~

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations, also known as O. W. L's." Professor Umbridge smiled brightly at the students, "Other professors have allowed you to perform spells while in class. Not this year, we will only be using Ministry approved textbooks."

Juliet raised her hand, "So we're only learning theory?"

Professor Umbridge frowned slightly, "I don't believe I told you to speak Ms.?"

"Lestrange."

Her eyes widened but she composed herself quickly, "Well Ms. Lestrange, you will refrain from speaking out again."

Juliet clenched her fist and took a few deep breaths.

Hermione raised her hand and Umbridge nodded to her, "Professor, we have to know how to do the spells for the exams, how will we know what to do without practice?"

"Like I said, you won't need to know them."

Juliet coughed, "I think we will."

"Ms. Lestrange, I told you no speaking!" she shrieked.

Juliet rolled her eyes, "You don't want us to do good on our exams at all. How are we suppose to be prepared by reading a stupid textbook?"

"Ten points from Slytherin!" she screamed, "I will also see you in detention later," she added.

Juliet glared at her.

* * * * * * * *

"How did detention with Umbridge go?" Harry asked.

Juliet took her shoes off and put her feet in the freezing Lake, "Fine I suppose."

"What did she make you do?" Hermione asked as she flinched at Juliet's now cold feet.

"Write a few lines."

Harry eyes her suspiciously, "You're hiding something."

Juliet shrugged, "I have nothing to hide from you."

Ron grabbed her arm roughy, "Then why is your hand all red?"

Juliet pulled her arm away, "I said it went fine. Why can't you just leave me alone!"

She got out of the water and put her shoes back on. After an uncomfortable silence, Juliet stormed off. Harry got up and followed her.

"Juli! Wait up."

"Just leave me alone," she yelled back, her voice cracking.

Harry caught up to her and pulled her into a tight hug, "Don't run away from me," he whispered, "We're just worried about you."

Juliet sighed in his arms, "I'm sorry Harry. I shouldn't have overreacted like that."

He leaned back a little and gave her a cheeky smile, "Don't worry about it. I'm used to it," he winked, "and I know you push us away when we worry too much."

Juliet felt her face go warm and she avoided his gaze. Harry awkwardly cleared his throat and let go of her.

"You know what we need?" he said.