Chapter 17 ~edited~

"Bellatrix Lestrange Escaped: Was It An Inside Job?"

"What happens now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well your mum got out, everyone's going to wonder how."

"I don't care what she did or how she did it."

"Juli...everyone is going to be talking about it."

Juliet stopped in her tracks, "I know," she sighed.

Hermione linked her arm with hers, "Harry has a point but no matter what we're here for you."

"Thanks Hermione, I just don't want everyone looking like they're afraid of me."

Hermione gave her arm a soft squeeze, "You're nothing like your mum, you've proven that already."

"They don't know that."

They finally came to the Great Hall where everyone was having breakfast. Juliet took a deep breath and walked alone to her table. Each person she passed stared at her or whispered to their neighbour.

She sat down next to Draco and rested her head on her hands.

Draco passed her a cup with pumpkin juice, "Hey Juli."

"Draco."

"You must be happy."

"Oh really? How come?"

"Uh...well now you can write to your mum again."

Juliet pushed the cup away, "You know that's not a good thing."

"Juli what're you so worried about? No one will think you did it, you're all the way over here."

"I know but..."

Draco leaned forward, "No one knows about your real dad, they don't know how powerful you actually are," he whispered.

Juliet still had a sad look on her face so Draco pulled out a letter from his robes, "I almost forgot, Emeril delivered this, this morning."

Juliet ripped open the letter and smiled when she found a signed permission form to visit Hogsmeade.

"I suppose I ought to write to Aunt Cissy now to thank her."

Draco smiled now, "I'll mention it when I write back to her."

* * * * * * * *

"Whose idea was it to come to Hogsmeade two days before Valentines Day?"

Juliet giggled, "Sorry Ron but I'm finally allowed to go and I really wanted to see it."

"Honestly Ronald, it could be worse," Hermione said as she shooed away enchanted pink butterflies.

"Where do you want to go first?" Harry asked.

"I've heard Butterbeer is good and you've probably all tried it but I would really like to."

Harry nodded, "The Three Broomsticks it is then."

Juliet paused before the door, "Do you think there will be people who don't want me there?"

"It'll be loud in there and you'll be with us, we'll make sure no one bothers you," Hermione reassured her.