Chapter 13 ~edited~

Juliet dashed behind a wall and squished herself into a corner. Harry came running from the same direction and passed right by her hiding spot.

She let out a sigh of relief and squeezed out of the wall. Harry had made good on his promise to keep an eye on her.

She rolled her eyes to herself and made her way to the Great Hall for lunch.

Juliet had been waiting for the day that Harry would talk to her again but she wasn't expecting him to be following her, all the time.

After she had shown him what she had been doing, she had expected him to run away from her. But he didn't. The only problem was that it had been a few weeks since she last went down the passage.

Professor Snape had stopped bothering her and the whole school was starting to relax again.

Juliet tapped her fork against the table, deep in thought. She didn't even notice anyone approach her.

Draco threw himself next to her, "These classes are killing me."

"You're only in your second year," Juliet scoffed.

He huffed, "Easy for you to say, you already know everything."

She shook her head as he spoke, "I don't know anything about History. I'm not as great at Potions as you are either."

"That's still more than I know."

"People are scared of me, no one wants to be my partner in class."

"They may be scared of you, terrified even, but the teachers sure respect you."

"Me?"

Draco chuckled darkly, "You might be the daughter of some of the most dangerous wizards but you're still one of their top students."

Juliet beamed, "Well that's good to know."

She heard laughter come from the Gryffindor table and glanced towards them. She made eye contact with Ginny, who quickly looked away.

Draco noticed this, "I can't believe you were friends with her."

Juliet looked back at him, "You didn't tell anyone right?"

"No, not this time. I remember what happened last year."

She let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks Draco."

"Why were you friends with her anyways?"

Juliet lowered her voice, "I was given a job to do, a special one. I needed her help to do it."

Draco smirked, "So you weren't really friends."

She shrugged, "Not really. I mean sure she's easy to talk to and I worry about her..."

"You mean, you actually were friends with her?"

Juliet stood up suddenly, "Yes actually, not that you would understand," she roughly grabbed her book bag and left.

* * * * * * * *

It was a rainy day in May and Juliet had just managed to escape from Harry again. He was always making her hang out with him and Ron.

She didn't know why he was friends with him. Ron loved beating her at wizards chess whenever they got together and Juliet hated the satisfaction that he got.

Walking down the corridor, the girls bathroom came into her view. She hadn't been there in ages and she was dying to go.

Looking around, she crept into the bathroom. It was empty of course, except for Moaning Myrtle.