Slytherin common room.

Dani tried to talk to Draco but he ignored her. Once it was time to leave the great hall Dani walked over to Harry and Ron. They walked to the staircases and said goodbye and walked there seperate ways.

Dani followed Draco to the common room.

"Pureblood." Whisperd Draco and the common room door swung open.

The pair of them walked into the emerald and silver common room. There were long,green, sofas. Green chairs. Portraits. Very small windows.

Draco slumped down onto a sofa. Dani stared at him and laughed.

"What are you laughing at Riddle?!" Asked Draco rudely.

"Nothing." Said Dani staring at her feet.

Draco sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Dani continued to stare at him. She was confused. Confused because she didn't know wether to love him or hate him. Confused because she didn't know why he didn't like her. Confused because she ttied her hardest to make friends with him. Confused because she failed.

Draco got up and walked upstairs to the boys dormotory. Dani did the same but to the girls dormotory.

She sat down on her bed. She looked to her left. A large girl called Millecent Bulstrode wqs snoring away. Dani looked to her right. A skinny black haired girl by the name of Pansy Parkinson was sleeping.

Every girl but Dani was asleep. Dani lay there staring at the celing. She imagind Draco. She imagind herself. Both of them were best friends. Then she saw Harry. He was dragging her away. Same with Ron and Hermoine. Then it hit her. Draco didn't like her because she was friends with Harry. And before she knew it she was awake and it was morning.