Arriving at Malfoy Manor.

Dani and Tom walked up to the door and knocked it. Lucius Malfoy opened it and let them in. It was nice and warm. Embarrasing pictures of Draco were everywhere which made Dani giggle.

"Draco will be with you in a moment." Said Lucius walking off. As he did a boy,who looked like Draco but more Handsome walked down the stairs. He was tall, more of a pointed chin, his blonde hair all messy, wearing a black suit. He walked over to Dani, who aswell was taller and more beautiful then ever.

"Hi." Said Tom.

"Oh, hello." Said Draco.

Tom ran off to explore and left Dani and Draco alone in the enterance Hall.

"Ignore the pictures." Said Draco blushing.

"There adorable." Said Dani smiling which made Draco smile. They walked through the house and into Dracos, messy, bedroom. He sighed and blushed as Dani had to move a pair of his boxers. Dani giggled as she sat on the edge of the bed joined by Draco.

"You can have my Room. I can i have the guest room." Said Draco.

"Don't be daft i will have the guest room." She said seriously.

"No honest have my messy bedroom." Laughed Draco.

"No." Said Dani.

"Yes." Said Draco.

"No." Said Dani.

"Fine we will share." Sighed Draco.

"Ok." Said Dani laughing.

They sat in Dracos green bedroom for most of the day laughing and chatting untill dinner. They raced eachother down the stairs, Dani won. They sat next to eachother at dinner.

"So what was the news." Said Dani.

"Erm.. tell you upstairs." Said Draco with his mouthfull which made Dani giggle.

"Draco, don't eat with your mouthfull." Snapped Lucius.

"Sorry father." Replied Draco.

***********************

Draco walked into his bedroom in his, of course green pyjamas. He had messy hair and tooth paste in the corner of his mouth.

He walked over to Dani who got out a tissue and wiped his mouth with it. Draco laughed and got under the covers next to Dani.

"So the news was that i am Slytherin prefect." Said Draco, which made Dani smile.

"Me too." Said Dani but Draco had already fallen asleep and was snoring loudly. She kissed him on the cheek and fell asleep herself.