Breakfast

Dani walked through, busy, old hogwarts. She ran to meet Harry and Ron.

"Good morning Dani." Said Harry and Ron.

"Morning boys." Said Dani.

"Just wondering, what is Dani short for?" Asked Ron curiosly.

"Danielle." Said Dani.

"Good morning Harry." Said an old voice.

"Good Morning professor Dumbledore." Replied Harry politly.

"Professor, can i sit at the gryffindor table this morning?" Asked dani.

"Yes whenever you like." Replied Dumbledore.

The three of them walked into the great hall and sat down at the gryffindor table. Loads of food piled on to the tables. Dani grabbed three pancakes, two pieces of bacon, one fried egg and one sausage. Ron grabbed five pancakes, four pieces of bacon, three fried eggs,four sausages and some cereal. Harry only got cereal. He was sitting next to Dani and the bushy haired girl who was only eating toast and reading.

Dani looked over at Draco, who was talking to Crabbe and Goyle. He was eating pancakes.

"Are you ok?" Asked Harry who caught Dani's gaze.

"Oh... yeah" said Dani snapping back to reality.

The bushy haired girl turned towards Harry. She smiled at him. He smiled at her. Then they carried on eating.

Ron leaned across Dani and grabbed some orange jucie. Harry leaned across Dani and grabbed some apple jucie. Dani just stared at Draco. She felt a nudge and looked to her left.

"Are you sure your ok?" Asked Harry.

"I'm fine Harry." She replied even though on the inside she felt terrible.

Harry, Ron and Dani continued eating and chatting untill breakfast was over.