professor Umbridge

"Welcome back to Hogwarts. This year there are two differences. Professor Grubbly-Plank will take care of magical creatures as professor Hagrid is away. Now please welcime delores umbridge as defence against the dark arts teacher. Now mr filch-" began Professor Dumbledore. Umbridge stood up and walked to where dumbledore had been standing.

"Thank you headmaster for those kind words of welcome. It is so nice to see bright happy facing looking up at me." She said in a girly voice. Nobody looked happy they all looked shocked as no one had ever inturrupted Dumbledore before."now-"

Dani stared at Draco. Draco Smiled at Dani. Dani quickly walked over to Hermoine and sat down. Hermoine was listening and everyone else was chatting. The toadlike woman finished speaking.

"Didn't you realise. The ministry is interfearing at hogwarts." Said Hermoine.

"Oh no." Said Dani.

Everyone piled out of the great hall. Dani walked back to the slytherin table and met Draco.

"First years with us please." Said Dani and Draco.

Dozens of small children followed Draco and Dani to the dungeons.

"Over your years at hogwarts the password for your common room will change. For example when we started it was pureblood." Explained Draco.

"But every year it changes. This year your password is salazaar slytherin." Continued Dani.

The potrait opened and everyone walked in.

"This is slytherin common room. Everyone gathers here in free periods. Before breakfast and after dinner. Boys dormotory is up the stairs on your right." Explained Draco.

"And girls the same but on your left. Your things have ready been brought up." Continued Dani.

"Feel free to study in here and do your homework in here. You may go straight to bed or stay down here for an hour if you like. Good night." They both explained.

"I think we did well." Said Dani.

"Yeah me too." Said Draco. As half of the first years went upstairs to bed.