prefects.

Greensburg floated into the room with three letters. For Ron, Hermoine and Dani. Dani ripped hers open it read:

Dear Miss Danielle Riddle
Congratulations you are now a slytherin prefect. There is also a boy prefect who you will meet up with on the first of september and you will be given instructions.
Kind regards. Severus snape.
Poitions Master and head of slytherin house.

Her badge dropped into her hand. Same with ron but his fell on the floor. Fred and George picked it up and examined it.

"Ickle wonnie kins is a pwefewct." They teased.

"So am i." Said Dani feircly which made them shut up.

Ron smiled at her but still didn't anything. All he did was stare at the letter in his hand.

"I'm a Prefect." Said Hermoine exciditly she looked at Harry not knowing it was Ron not him.

"Thats nice. I'm not but Ron is. And Dani for Slytherin." Said Harry looking jealously at Ron, Hermoine and Dani.

Hermoine looked shocked and turned to face Ron.

"Well congrats Ron but don't take this the wrong way but i thought it would have been Harry." Explained Hermoine.

"I thought so too." Said Ron finally looking up from the sheet of paper.

Hermoine turned to Dani and smiled.

"Congratulations i wonder who the boy prefect is. Probably Malfoy." Said Hermoine hugging Dani friendly.

"His name is Draco and thanks and he probably is. It wouldnt suprise me." Said Dani.

Harry continued to stare at the ground, hermoine walked over to him and hugged him. They stared at eachother like they were in love.

Hermoine walked out of the room. Molly weasley walked into the room.

"Ron put down that paper and tidy up." Said Molly.

"Wonnie kins has been made a pwefwect." Said George.

"Just like percy." Said Fred." Ooh look he will turn out like that idiot percy."

"Shut it." Said Ron.

Molly ran to her youngest son almost squeesing him to death.

"This is excellent." She said finally letting him breath.

"Mum can i have something?" Asked Ron. Molly hesitated.

"Yes ok what would you like?" She asked.

"Hmmm. Can i have a new broom? Nothing expensive. How about the new cleansweep?" Asked Ron.

"Sure." Said Molly. "Who else is a prefect?"

"Me and Hermoine." Replied Dani.

"Two gryffindor girls?" Asked Molly confused.

"Oh no i'm a Slytherin." Explained Dani.

"Of course you are yes. This cause for a celebration." Said Molly.

************************

Dani watched as Harry stompped down the stairs and over to Hermoine. She saw him kiss her on the cheek, she watched as hermoine blushed.
Greensburg floated to her side with a letter, she recognised the writing instatly.

Miss Danielle A Riddle
64 laybye way- now redirected
To 12 grimmauld place.

The redirection was her mothers handwriting but she knew the others handwriting.

Dear Dani,
Mother and Father were wondering if you and Tom would like to come to Malfoy Manor for the last three weeks of the holidays. Aka tomorrow and the rest of the summer. Please write back as soon as you get this as i have exciting news for you.
Sincerly Draco Malfoy.

Dani rushed over to Tom, who was talking to Ron. She pulled him away quickly.

"What the hell dani!" He said angrilly.

"Shut it, Dracos asked if me and you want to go to Malfoy Manor for the rest of the holidays. Starting tomorrow." Explained Dani.

"Sure." Said Tom.

"Good now we need to go upstairs and pack." Said Dani and the pair of them rushed after mrs weasley and into there room.

After a few minutes of packing they heard the shreiking crys of mrs Weasley which made them run into the room. As they enterd the boggart on the floor was a dead Ron.

Then it changed to a dead bill, then a dead charlie, then dead twins, then dead percy, then dead tom,which made dani squirm a little, then a dead Hermoine, then a dead Dani, made tom cry a little, then finally a dead Harry.

Harry was watching from behind them same with lupin and Moody. Lupin stepped forward said ridikolos and dead harry dissaperd.