Party in the gryffindor commonroom

Dani stood in the gryffindor commonroom by the microphone. It was hermiones birthday and everyone decided that dani was the singer. She sang a few songs by queen.

"Tonight i'm gunna have myself a real good time. I'm ali a a aive and the world will turn it inside out yeah. Were floating around in extesy so don't stop me now. Don't stop me cause i'm having a good time having good time. I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger defying the laws of gravity. I'm a racing car passing by like LADY GODIVA i'm gonna go go go theres no stopping mem I'm burning through the sky yeah two hundred degrees thats why they call me mr farinheight i'm travilling at the speed of light i wanna make a super sonic man out of you. Don't stop me know i'm having such a good time, i'm having a ball. Don't stop me if you wanna have a good time just give me a call. Don't stop me now. I'm having a good time. Don't stop me i'm having a good time i don't wanna stop at allllll!" Sang dani then the song ended.

Everyone applauded her. Through out the night she sung" boheamiam raphsody, radio gaga, only you, dont stop believeing, mr blue sky and i want to break free.