emotional range of a teaspoon.

"I kissed cho." Said Harry later in the gryffindor commonroom.

"Oh wow, she needs to lighten up." Said Ron.

"Oh honestly ron. I am sure Harrys kissing is more then satisfactory." Said Hermoune and Dani nodded.

"Just saying she seems a bit upset." Said Ron.

"Well what do you excpet. She lost cedric and clearly is guilty about kissing Harry." Snapped Dani.

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon." Said Hermoine.

They all burst out laughing, dani held her chest in pain for laughing so much.

"See ya. I need to check on Tom, have you noticed, he has been really upset recently." Saud Dani before leaving gryffindor commonroom.

She walked through the empty halls of hogwarts and reached the dungeons.

"Salazaar slytherin." She said before entering the commonroom.

She saw he brother sitting on a sofa by himself, hugging his knees and staring into space.
Dani walked over and sat next to tom.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Just tierd." Said Tom, a quiver of sadness in his voice like he was going to burst out crying.

"No, no your upset." She said.

"How can you tell?" Asked Tom the quiver even more powerful.

Dani noticed Tom clutching his hand. She grabbed it and studied it. His had oozing with blood and the words  corniulls will not be pleased with my behaviour.

Tom began to cry, Dani hugged him. Draco walked over and saw the cute sibling moment, he turned on his heels and walked away.

"What did you do?" Asked Dani.

"I made a paper areoplane and chucked it at her desk." He explained.

Dani showed Tom her hand and the two compared.

"I told her voldemort was alove, harry has the same one." Explained Dani.

Tom smiled happily and fell asleep on his sister shoulder.