Quidditch Match.

An:i know i left out the troll. But what happend is that Dani followed draco back to the common room.
Dani sat next to Harry. Both of them stared at there food.

"C'mon Harry and Dani. You need to eat." Said Ron.

"No,i'm not hungry." Both Harry and Dani chorused.

Hermoine walked over to Dani and passed her a book.

"Remember just the last chapter to go." Said Hermoine.

"Thank you hermoine." Said Dani opening the book entitled "quidditch through the ages."

a few moments later and both Harry and Dani were on there brooms.

Five minutes into the game and Dani was trying her hardest to protect the others. But a bludger came rushing towards her. She dodge it and ran to the stalls.

Just as she did so Harry's broom was going mental. Shaking him up and down. Round and round. He almost fell off. Her eyes fixed on Snape.

"Hermoine, it's snape look." Said Dani pointing at Snape.

Hermoine ran down to the teachers stall. Dani followed her on her broom. She saw Snapes coat blaze alight.

Harry's broom stopped shaking. And they continued the game. Harry chased after the snitch. He fell off his broom.

"HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOING TO BE SICK!!" Yelled Dani rushing down to Harry's side.

Harry's mouth opend and out floated the Snitch.

"HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH. GRYFFINDOR WINS." Said Lee Jordon, spectator and gryffindor student.

Every one appart from the slytherin side appluaded. Dani rushed to Harry and hugged him. Same with hermoine.

"Well done Harry you were brilliant." Said Dani.

"So were you." Said Harry.

"No, i don't think quidditch is my thing." Said Dani.

The four of them laughed.

Draco rushed over to Dani.

"Oh well done Riddle. You made us loose." Said draco.

"No i didn't." Said Dani.

"Leave her alone Malfoy." Said Ron.

"And what are you going to do about it weasl." Said Draco.

Ron went for draco giving him a bloody nose. Draco gave ron a black eye.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU!" Yelled Dani.

Hermoine rushed over to ron and helped him up she took him to the hospital wing.

Dani ran and got some tissue. She helped Draco up. She sat him down on a stool and told him to tilt his head backwards. She held his nose with a tissue. Gentley squeesing it. Goyle ran over.

"Get madam pomfrey Goyle." Said Dani Rudely.

Draco sat there tears rolling down his face. He was trying hard not to cry. But he couldnt help it. Dani gently wiped a tear off of dracos face.

A moment later goyle came back with madam pomfrey. She rushed over to draco immedeatly.

"Oh well done miss Riddle excellent job." Said Madam pomfrey looking at dracos nose.

She picked him up and carried him to the hospital wing. Dani and goyle followed behind.

Dani sat there next to draco whilst he slept. She stared at him. She stood up and gently kissed him on the head. He smirked. And Dani walked away.