Enimes of the heir beware.

Dani, ron and Hermoine hadn't seen Harry at dinner. They went looking for him. Hermoine turned a corner and bumped into harry.

"Harry, we didn't see you at dinner we were worried about you." Said Hermoine.

"Can you hear that?" Asked Harry.

"Hear what Harry." Chorused Ron and Hermoine.

"I hear it too." Said Dani listening.

"Kill...kill." Whisperd an unearving voice.

"It's moving." Said Harry and Dani. They broke into a run.

*********************

Harry and Dani turned around the wall had a words on it. Words written in blood. Hanging by the tail on a light was filch's cat Mrs Norris.

Just then the whole school appeard.

"Enimes of the heir beware. You'll be next Mudbloods." Hissed Draco.

"Shut your face Malfoy." Said Dani which made malfoys face go red with anger.

All of the professors arrived. Snape instantly blamed Harry and Dani.

  ****************

Harry, Ron and Dani were in the hospital wing. The quidditch match had been canceld. Hermoine had been petrified just like mrs norris, colin creevey and justin.

Harry stared at hermoine with warm eyes. Dani looked at Hermiones expressions.

*************

"It was hagrid who opend the chamber last." Said Harry to Ron and Dani who both nodded in agreement. "I think its time to bring my dads old cloak out." Said Harry racing to his trunk and pulling out his invisiblity cloak.

Dani and ron joined him underneath and the three of them walked up to hagrids.

Hagrid let them in but there was a knock on the door. The children scrambled underneath the invisiblity cloak. They were joined by dumbledore and Cornilus Fudge.

They adults were talking just as the door of the hut opend again and Dracos father walked in. He observaied Hagrids house. And dumbledore had been forced to leave Hogwarts.

"If anybody were to be lookin' for some stuff all they would have to do is follow the spiders." Said Hagrid just as he left for askaban.

**************

"No i'm not the monster. No the monster is worse then me. Spiders flee before it." Said the very strange spider.

"Oh well thank you will shall just leave you." Said Harry.

Spiders chased after the students. Rons dads car showed up. The children struggled into the car. Yelling spells and making there way out of the dark forest.

*********************

"This may be the end of hogwarts." Said Professor Mcgonagall.

"Who is it the monsters taken, minevra?" Asked madam pomfrey.

"Ginny weasley and tom Riddle." Said Professor Mcgonagall.

Ron and dani gasped. They shared exchanged looks of shock and anger.

*********

"You first." Said harry to lockhart.

They were at the entrance of the chamber. Ron, dani , harry and lockhart were at the entrance of the chamber. Lockhart jumped down shortly followed by the students.

"Eugh is that a snake." Said ron.

"No its snakes skin." Said Dani.

Lockhart pretended to faint and he stole rons broken wand.

"Say goodbye to your memories." Said lockhart." OBLIVIATE!!"

Lockhart went flying back and harry and dani were trapped on one side of the chamber.

Both of them ran. Dani ran over to her little brother. Harry ran over to Ginny.

"Tom, oh Tom please wake up." Said Dani shaking her brother.

"Ginny please don't be dead." Said Harry shaking ginny.

"They won't wake." Said a mysterious voice...