Harmoine.

Dani knew that from the beginging Hermoine had had a crush on Harry, but Harry on the other hand, had had a crush on Dani. Only recently Dani had realised that Harry's new crush was Hermoine. It was dead clear.

At breakfast the two of them were chatting like normal but with love in their eyes.

Lunch had been a complete different story, Hermoine was in the library. Shortly joined by Harry, who hated the library. They kept giving each other satisfying looks.

At dinner the ate the exact same food. Talked about the exact same thing and even drank in unison.

Dani was sleeping over in the Gryffindor common room.

They were doing there homework, snapes homework, grubbly- planks, mcgonagalls, flitwicks. Harry and Hermoine were on the subject of S.P.E.W.

"Sure, i will help you with the hats for house elves." Said Harry.

Hermoines faced beamed. Sge was so Happy she almost knocked over the ink.

"Thank you Harry." Said Hermoine.

Ron sat there glumly, dani sat there staring at ron. Ron looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

After there homework Dani went to talk to Fred and George.

"So what new stuff do you have for  your joke shop?" Asked Dani.

"Fainting fancies." Said George.

"Nosebleed nougat." Said Fred.

"Puking pastiles."

"More extendable ears."

"Mild love potions."

"Brilliant!" Exlaimed Dani, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned on her heels and Hermoine was standing there beaming even more.

"Guess what?" She squeaked.

"what? What?" Said Dani excited.

"Me and Harry are going out." Squiled Hermoine.

"Thats brilliant." Squeald Dani.

The two girls jumped up and down on the spot, then went to bed.

Dani got into her green night dress and slept on the spare 4 poster bed in the gryffindor common room.

All was well.