The triwizard champions

"You kissed him? I mean you actually kissed?" Asked Hermoine gobsmacked. It was charms the next morning and Dani and Hermoine were next to eachother.

"Yes, i did." Replied Dani.

"And what happend after that?" Asked Hermoine.

"Well... tom kinda saw us." Said Dani.

"What!!" Whisperd Hermoine.

"Yeah, he was at the top of the stairs and he saw us kiss. I felt really guilty, i haven't told my parents and if father finds out i will be in so much trouble. Father won't let me have a boyfriend untill i am 17, eventhough he met mother when they were 14." Explained Dani.

"And will Tom tell?" Asked Hermoine.

"Most possibly." Said Dani.

It was nearing the end of the lesson and only Hermoine, out of the pair, had managed to use the spell engorgio properly.

***********************

"The triwizard champions are." Said Dumbledore, it was already Halloween and everyone was gatherd in the great hall, Draco sitting next to Dani and Viktor crum, on the otherside of viktor was Tom.

A peice of paper floated out of the goblet. The flames turned a dark grey.

"VIKTOR CRUM, FROM DURMSTRANG!" He yelled.

Viktor got up from inbetween Draco and Tom and he strutted off towards the teachers table, the whole hall applauded him, he walked into a different room.

"THE BEAUXBAXTONS CHAMPION IS..." yelled dumbledore as the goblet turned light blue and another peice of paper flew out.

"FLEUR DELACORE!" He yelled. Everyone appluded as fleur got up from the ravenclaw table and walked up to dumbledore and went into the same room as Viktor.

"AND FINALLY, THE HOGWARTS CHAMPION IS..." yelled Dumbledore.

The goblet of fire turned yellow and the paper flew out.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY!" Yelled Dumbledore.

Cedric, rose from the hufflepuff table and walked to dumbledore then into the other room.

"They are our champions." Began Dumbledore.

The goblet turned red and another peice of paper flew out.

"Harry potter." Said Dumbledore.

The hall was silent. Dani looked over at hermoine, the pair looked at eachother with confusion. Dani walked over to the gryffindor table, draco tried to stop her but failed.

"HARRY POTTER!" Yelled dumbledore. Harry rose and walked to the front shaking. Then he walked into the room.

"There was a strict rule, only 17+, how on earth!!" Said Dani to Hermoine who nodded in agreement. Tom walked over to the gryffindors.

"Excuse me but d'you mind if i take my sister back to her house table. Its just Draco needs to talk to her." Said Tom.

Dani walked back to the slytherin table.

"Go to the common room whilst it's empty." Said Draco.

"Ok." Said Dani. The pair got up and left.

They walked all the way to the common room...