The Order Of The Phonix

"Harry." Hermoine said hugging him and almost knocking him off his feet.

"Harry." Said Dani happily hugging him, more gentle then hermoine.

Ron and harry bro hugged same with Tom and Harry and they got onto the subject of harrys hearing, he might be expelled from hogwarts for the patronus charm.

"They can't expell you, it's just not fair, i've looked in so many books and they all say that you can't be expelled for protecting yourself." Explained Hermoine.

"Plus you have me and Tom as witnesses." Said Dani reassuringly.

"Yeah, we won't give up mate." Said Tom.

"Thanks guys." Said Harry.

They all ran downstairs for dinner, Dani was very hungry and from the way Harry was digging in she guessed he was to.

"They think voldemorts building an army Harry." Explained Sirius five minutes later.

"So he is clearly getting stronger." Said Harry.

"Yes, and the ministrey thinks Dumbledore is  building an army to take over his job." Said Sirius.

"But that isnt true." Piped up Dani.

"We know." Said Sirius.

"Don't say anything more,sirius other wise we will have to recrute them to the order." Said Molly.

"Good, i want to join. If voldemort wants to fight i'll fight." Choursed Harry and Dani.

Everybody winced at the mention of his name, then the teenagers set off to bed.