Insults and Harry.

Tom and Draco were talking to eachother. They were laughing.
Dani turned around to face her brother. But instead she caught Dracos eye.

"What are you staring at? You little freak." Said Draco. "I Hate you Riddle. You have no friends."

Dani ran off crying. She ran down some stairs she bumped into someone and fell over.

"I'm sorry." Sniffed Dani not looking up. Harry helped Dani up and the two of them stared into eachothers eyes. Harry wiped a tear off of dani's cheek.

"Whats the matter?" Asked Harry.

"Draco, thats whats the matter." Said Dani cryinging. Harry pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into his shoulder. She looked up and saw ron waving. She smiled politly.

"WELL, take a good look at this place lads. This maybe your last  night in this castle. Oh dear we are in trouble." Said filch.

Harry and Dani broke apart. They looked up at filch. The three of them shocked.

*******************

"You was seen by no less then seven muggles. Don't you realse the seriousness of this situation, let alone the damage you inflicted on the whomping willow thats been on these grounds since before you was born." Hissed Snape. The three children were in snapes office. There was no reason for her to be there and snape knew that. But filch assumed Dani was apart of this so she went along with it. She grabbed hold of harrys hand reassuringly. His hands were cold, but she didn't mind.

"Honestly professor snape i think it did more damage to us." Said Ron.

"Silence. You don't relise the seriousness of the exposure of our world. If you were in slytherin you would be on the train home tonight. Of course not miss riddle. As it is-" hissed snape.

"They are not." Said professor dumbledore. Harry looked at him and then he looked at professor Mcgonagall.

"Professor Dumbledore. Professor Mcgonagall." Said Harry.

"Headmaster. These boys have used underage socery." Said snape pointing at the three children.

"As head of Gryffindor house it is up for professor Mcgonagall to decide." Said Professir dumbledore.

"We'll go get our stuff then." Said Ron sadly.

"Excuse me?" Said Professor Mcgonagall confused.

"You're going to expell us aren't you?" Asked ron.

"Not today mister Weasley. However i will writing to your families tonight and you will both recive detention." Said Professor mcgonagall.

Both harry and ron sighed and the three of them walked out of the office. Dani said bye to harry and ron and walked to slytherin common room.