Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 3)

*PLEASE COMMENT!* =)

I woke up only a few hours later. Knowing this because I was still exhausted and the cut on my face still fresh. How am I going to get out of here, I though. I need to get out of here! I can't take it! I'm gonna either kill myself or feel strangled to death by claustrophobia. I didn't dare get up and walk around; I didn't want Michael to know I was awake. After sitting for five minutes I quietly got up and went to the first aid kit spilled out on the floor from when Michael threw me on the bed just a couple hours earlier. I pulled out some Neosporin and gauze, put the ointment on the square white clothe, and applied it to the cut on my cheek. It stung so I know it's possible the cut is infected. I searched in the kit for an alcohol pad but couldn't find one. I got up and crept to the door, put my ear up to it and listened for any sign of life or movement in the hallway. There was none, but I knew that didn't mean anything with how silently Michael can be. I weighed my options; stay in here and possibly get a gross infectious disease from the open slightly infected cut on my cheek or suck it up and take my chances with finding Michael in the hallway or bathroom waiting to strike me again. I took the former, there was no way I was going to die ugly or have my face blow up. So with what little courage I had I opened the door peered down the hallway glancing left to right, no psychotic vampire to be found, so I opened the door a little more and slipped out. Tiptoed down the hall to the bathroom and just as quietly slipped into the bathroom. I slowly shut the door and locked it, turned around shooting glances around the whole room. I turned to the shower and opened the door to make sure no one was there. It was clear. Letting out a breathe I went to the sink turned on the water and gently applied it to the cut on my cheek. I heard a shuffling on the other side of the bathroom door and immediately froze. I quickly but quietly shut off the water and listened for the shuffling noise again. I heard it but it was heading down the hall. I took a deep breath turned on the water again and reapplied it to my face. Just as I was drying my hands on the Italy-imported towels I saw the door knob turn out of the corner of my eye. I sucked in a breath and prayed I was imagining things. But I wasn't. Michael appeared in the open door way, door knob still in his right hand. I did everything I could to not look him in the eyes so I settled my gaze the faucet. I heard him suck in a sharp breathe at the sight of the pretty gruesome and long cut on my cheek, although it was healing it was still pretty bad. I saw regret and horror in his eyes. Good, he should feel bad, and he won't be able to forget this one that easily. "Don't you know how to knock?" I ask voice acidic and cold.

"Sorry, I didn't know where you were." He said eyes sharp and dangerous again.

"Well still, you should've knocked. And where would I go anyway? You'd find me and drag me back so you could beat me some more" I said as I brushed past him out of the bathroom. He was already in the bedroom when I got back. I stopped at the doorway keeping distance between us.

"I didn't mean to hurt you so badly." Michael said in a strained voice, like apologizing to me was beneath him, and it wasn't even an apology anyway. "Sure. Whatever." I said as I walked towards the medical supplies spewed across the floor. I was picking up the scissors when he kneeled beside me and pushed my hair off my neck. Was he serious? I jerked back out of habit but he huffed out a breath and said, "I'm just checking to see if the gash closed up." Still not wanting him to touch me I jerked out of his grasp again and stood up. "I'll check it myself" I said in a nervous yet serious tone. Michael got up as well and was face to face with me; towering over me and making me feel scared and vulnerable again. He put a hand on my waist and said, "Kristen I'm not going to hurt you." I tried to pull away from him but his hand snaked around my whole waist and pulled me closer to him. Again I tried to pull away but he held on tightly. I didn't feel like fracturing or breaking anything in my back today so I just let him hold on to me.

"Michael what do you want? Cant you just let go of me before you get mad or thirsty or whatever and brake something else. Because I cant take anymore pain." I gestured toward my cheek and held up my bad arm. Well, as well as I could without screaming from pain. I seriously think he sprained something. "Kristen relax." Michael said and gave me one of his naughty grins. I looked at him with probably a frightened expression and said, "Not with you." Michael just kept grinning that naughty grin at me. I couldn't look at him when he was doing that. It just made him look even sexier in his tight black shirt, black jeans, and steal toed boots. A flush crept up my neck and settled on my cheeks, Michael noticed and said (still grinning) "You look cute when you blush." I stopped my jaw just as it was about to drop. Did he just say what I think he said? That I saw cute?! My blush deepened and Michael laughed to himself with an amused look in his hypnotic black eyes. The next thing I knew he was pulling me tighter against him and kissing the cut on my cheek. I gasped as he did this, but all he did was laugh to himself. I grew weak when his lips trailed to my ear and then as he whispered, "better?" I sucked in a breathed and then as I was letting it out I said "Uhm yea actually. It does. How did you do that?" He just laughed and said "It's a gift. I just naturally make girls that are hurt fell better. I guess I have a charm about me." I could feel him grinning as he was saying this.