Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 35)

I apologize if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. 

Commet 

Vote

Fan

Enjoy! 

“Kris?” I felt someone shake me.

“Kay…wake up.” Another shake.

“Hmm…” I mumbled, I was so comfortable and content that I didn’t want to get up.

“Kristin, mom and dad are going to be home soon, you need to go upstairs now if you don’t want them to see you.” Ricky said.

Crap! They can’t see me here! But…I really don’t want to get up.

“Carry me?” I asked, reaching my arms out to my brother.

“Fine.” Ricky huffed.

Before I knew it I was being picked up, bridle style, in my big brothers arms. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck in fear I would fall, and snuggled into his broad chest. I could hear Ricky opening the French doors and leading us into the kitchen where he went to the main hall and up the staircase. Once we made it safely up the stairs he turned left and traveled two doors down, entering my room. Not even a second later I was being laid on my bed with the comforter being pulled up around me.

“Please stay with me.” I asked him quietly.

“If I stay, you have to promise me you’ll explain everything that’s happened to you these past few weeks.” He bargained with me.

“Fine, whatever.” I unintelligibly muttered.

“Good.” He said satisfied, I swear I could hear the smug grin forming on his face.

Ricky was lying next to me within seconds, pulling the comforter up and around himself as well. I snuggled deeper into my warm relaxing bed and I felt Ricky turn on his side to put his arm around me over the covers.

“Love you baby sis.” Ricky whispered and then softly kissed my cheek.

“Love you too big bro.” I replied squeezing his hand gently.

            About two hours later I awoke with a start. Where are Michael and Logan? Are they still hiding in my closet? I quickly but quietly got out of my warm bed. I didn’t want to wake my brother, in fear he would follow me into my closet and discover my kidnapper/almost-boyfriend and my newly recruited best friend. Once out of the bed I tiptoed towards the other side of my room, where my closet is located. The door was closed and I heard no signs of life coming from the other side. Just as I brought my hand to the knob I looked over at Ricky to make sure he was still asleep. He was. I hurriedly opened the closet door, stuffed myself inside and shut it very quietly behind me. I leaned back resting on the door letting out a breath I didn’t know I was holding, and went to turn on the switch. Searching along the wall I finally found the switch and went to flip it on, but a cold hand stopped me. I froze. I tried to recoil my hand back but the person held fast. I tugged again and my hand was set free, but only for the man to put his cold hand around my mouth and the opposite hand around my stomach. Then he pull me deeper into my walk in closet. I flailed my arms and pulled at the hand, I tried to kick him so he would get off me but he dodged it and pushed me up against a wall.

“Shh Kristin, stop struggling.” A deep voice whispered in my ear. I stopped and waited to see if the guy let me go.

“Now, if I let go will you stay put and keep your mouth shut?” He asked again. I kept still waiting for him to release me. After a moment he finally let me go and whispered,