Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 9)

sorry it's short, but its good! i want 20 votes and 20 comments for me to upload the next chapter!! enjoy!

"I'm sure you think so." I said in a seductive tone. "Well, let's find out." And with that we were in the back seat of his car. Damn vampires and their in human speed. Michael was on top of me and staring at me with this crazy look in his eyes. It was scary and sexy at the same time. I pulled his head down to mine and crashed my lips to his. He immediately responded and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I decided to tease him some more and bit his bottom lip. He moaned at that and tried to get entrance again, I gave in and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I could feel him grinning against my lips. Ha. He thinks he's winning, oh you have another thing coming, babe. His tongue traced circles on mine, then mine met his half way. He pulled back and started kissing my neck, sucking lightly. I let out a moan and that urged him on. His hand traveled from my waist up my stomach and stopped right between my boobs. My breath got caught in my throat and he was smiling at my reaction. Kristin! Keep it together; you're supposed to be turning HIM on! Not the other way around! OK. I can do this. I grinned evilly up at him and pushed his hand away. He suddenly looked up at me and saw my grinning. A look of confusion flashed through his eyes. I then moved my right leg out from under him and hooked it around his waist. Then I flipped him over and straddled his hips. I laughed at his expression and bent down and whispered in his eye, "I thought you said you could handle me." Then I bit lightly on his earlobe and used my left hand to rest on the waist band of his jeans. I heard him groan lustfully as I did this and he whispered back, "You can't imagine the things I want to do to you right now." Like that's ever gonna happen. Pshhh. I felt a chill run down my spine when he said that and mentally cursed at myself. I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am! Instead of giving his a smartass comment I bent my head sown and kissed him roughly on the lips and immediately stuck my tongue in his mouth. Then I felt a large bulge on my thigh. Holy shit! His dick is huge! I started grinding back and fourth against his boner. I thread my hands in his hair and pulled lightly on the roots. His hands grasped tightly on my waist but then they spread up under my shirt and he started rubbing my back. I kissed him one more time and then pulled back and looked at him. I gave him that look, telling him I want him. Hmm, as if. He grinned devilishly and pulled my shirt up and over my head. He started up at my chest, which was extremely revealed in my sexy black, lace bra. (Oh if I didn't mention before, I have a pretty big rack, so you could guess why he was staring the way he is.) Then I ran my hands under his shirt and traced his eight pack stomach, damn this guy is ripped. I pulled his shirt up and over his head and I couldn't help but stare. He laughed at my expression and said, "Stop drooling and come here." He pulled me down on him and kissed me roughly on the lips. Oh god I gotta stop this before I end up doing something I'll regret and ruin my plan. I reached down and started rubbing the bulge in his pants and I heard him moan. Then I pulled my hand back when he started to take really deep breathes and was gasping for air. Then I got off of him and moved to the front seat and put my shirt on, grinning the whole time. Then he said, "What the fuck was that?" I turned to look at him and he was propped up on one elbow with his dark hair disheveled and looking sexy. I had an amused look in my eyes and said, "You think I was actually gonna fuck you?" laughing lightly. He looked confused and then realization hit and he said, "You played me." I just nodded my head and said, "I didn't mention I'm known for being an extremely big tease?" I said in an innocent tone, looking him dead in the eyes. "No. But don't worry babe, I'll have you one way or another." He said in a husky voice. "Well, you played me, I played you. Now were even. And don't get your hopes up, asshole." I replied in a somewhat irritated and questioning tone. He is really hot and not a bad guy, some times. And if he kisses me again I don't think I'll be able to stop myself....Oh god. That's a scary thought. In a flash he was in the driver's seat, with his shirt on (Thank god. If he wasn't I would of jumped his bones right there and then.) Started the car with a determined grin and look in his eyes and sped down the street, in the direction we came from. Shit. What the fuck was that look all about?..

~ vote and comment~