Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 16)

Chapter 16!! okk sorry it took long to upload, but i've been sick lately :( and srry if theres any errors, you know grammer, spelling and all that. i want 25 comments and 35 votes. Seriously guys, i need to know if you guys like my story, cause if you dont i wont bother posting anymore, so with that said, fan, votee, and comment!!!!

Enjoy!

As we were driving I was thinking about what was putting Michael on edge when we were leaving the morgue last night. So I asked him.

"Michael, why were you on edge when we were leaving the morgue. I mean out of no where you threw me into the elevator and were beating the shit out of it until it started to move." I stole a glance at him for a minute and he looked like he was debating what he was going to say. Could it have been that bad?

"Well I heard foot steps and a bad smell."

"Okay, so what does that mean?" I asked confused.

"It means there was someone down there with us." He said in a flat tone. Okay, he's a little testy this morning.

"Again, what does that mean? Who could've been down there, that late at night?" I asked him, he looked kind of annoyed. Alright these mood swings are getting ridiculous!

"What now, Michael? What did I do now?' I said to him in a kind of pissed off tone. I looked at him and he still looked annoyed.

"What's with the twenty questions? That's all you ever do, is ask questions." He said back.

"Michael, are you serious? I live with a fucking vampire! I'm sorry our worlds are completely different; I don't always get the things that go on with you. So I ask questions, so I know what's going on and how to react to it. If you have a problem with that, well tuff, because it's your fault I'm even here, having this conversation with you." He is so annoying, ughh! I can't stand him sometimes. He didn't say anything; he just looked straight ahead, his body tense.

"Oh and by the way, where the hell are we going? Opps didn't mean to ask another question," Sarcasm leaking out my words, as I said the last sentence. Then he turned his head slightly, and stared at me with disbelief, maybe? What's so hard to believe?

"Kristin, shut up." Michael said, venomously.

"Not today Michael, I'm not in the mood, so STOP telling me what to do!" I said back. Jesus, why does he think he can talk to me like that all the time, I let him drink from me last night for gods, sake!

"Pull over." Michael said, through clenched teeth. I looked at him and I did as he said, he wants to fight, oh we'll fight. So I pulled over to the side of the road, and put the car in park. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, with a 'what?' look on my face.

"Why do you think you can tell me what to do?" I said after a couple minutes of silence, I mean I really don't care anymore.

"Because, I can." He replied back.

"No, you can't." I said to him, with as much seriousness in my voice, that I could muster up.

"Yes I can, and you know it. So talk back to me one more time and I'll smack that pretty face of yours again." He said in an icy tone. No, why does he have to bring that up. I swear to god, he'll never touch me like that again.

"If you EVER, touch me that way again, so help you god." I said to him, my face blank of all emotions and my voice hard and cold.

"Ha ha ha. You think I'm scared of you? I'll touch you how ever I want." He said and reached over, running his hand up and down my arm. I instantly jerked it back and I saw him grin.