Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 11)

Chapter 11 is here! Read, vote, comment, & enjoy!! Don't mind my spelling and grammer, i didn't read it over yet. I want 20 votes 20 comments! I'm serious, or i wont post!

Enjoyyy!

I woke up and looked around. Where the hell am I? Then I noticed trees passing and figured I'm in a car. It was pitch black out, the only light coming from the headlights. I then looked at the clock and it said 1:45 AM. What the hell. Then I turn to my left and see Michael staring straight ahead with his jaw clenched and with what looks like...determination?, in his eyes. I shift in my seat to let him know I'm awake, and his hands clench the steering wheel even tighter. I look at him for a while then built up the courage to ask him where were going.

"Where are we going?" I said in a slightly scared tone.

"You'll see." Michael said in a determined voice. Okayy. Where could we be going at a quarter to two?

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked

"Two hours." He said in a distant tone.

"How long have you been driving?"

"Half an hour." Where can we be going? I can't help but think of my father, lying in that hospital bed with a tube down his throat. Oh god. Here come the tears. I turn my face towards the window and wipe at my eyes as the silent tears fall. Then I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at Michael and he's looking at me with a maybe a hint of pity in his eyes. Don't forget, I said maybe.

"Are you ok?" He says in a tight voice. I wipe at my eyes a few more times and say,

"Yeah." I say, my voice breaking.

"Kris, it's gonna be ok." He said in that determined tone of his again. I look from his hand on my thigh up to his face and struggle to give him a smile but he doesn't by it. He gives my thigh a squeeze and goes back into his deep thoughts. Then I lean over the middle console and give him a light kiss on the cheek. He looks at me with a grin and says, "You can't keep you hands off me, can you?" At that I laughed and said in a sarcastic yet playful tone, "Oh yea. I just wanna rip your clothes off and take you right now." Then playfully tug at his shirt. "Knew it." He said in an also playful tone and desire in his eyes.

Five minutes later Michael pulls up to Long Beach Medical Hospital. I felt the blood drain from my face and said, "What are we doing here?" In a tone barely above a whisper, but I knew he heard me.

"Relax." Michael said looking at my now pail white face and shaking hands.

"I wanna go home." I said to Michael. Referring to his house, since I know he wont take me to mine.

"No. Were going inside." He said in a final voice. I looked out the window, towards the big white building. I hate hospitals; ever since my grandmother died I haven't set foot in one. And, that was five years ago. I was starting to hyperventilate and Michael was telling me to calm down. I can't though. I don't wanna see him like this. God forbid he dies. I don't wanna remember him this way. I want to remember the father that always laughed with me, cracked joke, and smiled with me. Michael was now rubbing my back and telling me it's ok. I should see him. Why was he being so nice to me? Because my father's probably gonna die? No, probably not, he already told me he didn't care that my father was in the hospital. Ok, Kris. You can do this; this is a chance you might never get again. Then Michael said,

"Come on. Stop overreacting, you're being a little over dramatic now." What did he just say?!?!? Overreacting? Over Dramatic? Is he kidding me? What the fuck is wrong with him. Well, fuck him I wish he wouldn't be here when I come back. I unbuckle my seat belt, and open the door. All without look at Michael. But before I even got out Michael was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, making his toned arms stick out even more, with I cocky smirk on his face. What the fuck?? Once I slam the door shut behind me I walk up to him and say, "What the fuck? How am I being over dramatic or overreacting? You have no idea how I feel right now and you shouldn't have the audacity to say anything to me, but I'm sorry." I said all up in his face. I saw his eyes scan my face still with the signature smirk of his and then, his eyes drifted down to my chest. I followed his gaze and immediately tried to cover up my chest. I hadn't realized as I was yelling at him and getting in his face that my dress was falling down a little to low, and he had the perfect view. Ugh. What a perv.

"Stop staring at me." I said in an irritated tone.

"I can't help it. I didn't tell you to wear such a revealing dress." He said looking in me up and down, then right into my eyes. I forgot where I was for a few seconds, and then I snapped out of it and said,

"Can we go and get this over with?" My voice quivering just a bit. Michael turned around and headed towards the doors leading into the lobby of the hospital. I got really nervous and all of a sudden without even thinking grabbed Michael's hand and walked closely beside him. He looked down at me with one eyebrow raised and I said, "I'm scared." Then he smiled slightly and kept a strong grip on my hand and my stomach did a flip. I blushed slightly and turned my head towards the left so Michael couldn't see. Once we got up to the young women at the front desk, Michael gave her a flirting smile and said, "What room is Joseph DeLaurentise in?"

"I'm sorry, but visiting hours are long over. You'll just have to wait till morning." Then she gave him a seductive smile. Oh did I mention the receptionist look about eighteen; she was blonde with blue eyes and had a tan, spray on. She was skinny and her fake boobs sticking out of her white shirt. Michael looked her up and down then said, "I really need to see my uncle. I don't know how much time he has left."

"What about her?" The blonde said with a glare my way.

"She's my sister." Michael said looking the receptionist in the eye. His sister?! Would his sister give him a hand job or make out with him?! I think not. The receptionist looked at me and I gave her a fake smile and she just rolled her eyes. Dumb bitch. She looked at Michael and said, "You have 20 minutes. He's on the second floor, room 1210" Then she gave him a sexy smile, well what she thought was a sexy smile and he grinned at her then winked. Then she looked back at me, and sneered a smile. What a fuckin skank. I just faked another smile and pushed myself up against Michael and her face dropped. Ha! Take that bitch. Once we turned the corner towards the elevator banks I dropped Michael's hand and punched the top button to get the elevator. His sister, huh I'll show him sister. Then I felt strong arms come from behind me and wrap around my waist. I tried to shrug them off but his grip only tightened and he started kissing the side of my neck. Ugh. He has the nerve to kiss me after saying that.

"Brothers don't kiss sisters this way. It's gross." I said in an irritated voice.

"Jealous?" Michael whispered in my ear. Yea okayy. I laughed lightly and said, "As if," In a bored tone.

"Sure." Michael said in an amused tone. He kissed from my shoulder to my jaw, and just when he was about to kiss me on the lips. The "Ding" from the elevator doors opening snapped me out of my trance and I got out of Michael's arms and walked into the elevator with him right behind me. I pressed the button for the second floor. Michael and I didn't say anything on the way up. But when the doors opened and I saw the sign that said ICU to the right my heart started pounding. When we got out of the elevator and turned right, through a set of metal doors and made our way to room 1210. When we were outside the door to the room my father was lying in, unconscious. I felt light headed. I grabbed Michaels arm and leaned on him for support. His arm that I wasn't holding onto for dear life went around my waist and held me tight to his chest. I took five deep breathes and looked towards the room my father was in. Michael put his finger under my chin and turned my head to face him.

"Are you ready?" He asked, pity and concern in his eyes. I took one last breath and turned to the door and place my hand on the knob, tuning it to the left. I gasped at the sight in front of me. I covered my mouth with my right hand and started to cry, knowing there's no way he's going to make it out of this.

Vote && Comment!!!