Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 29 part two)

Here's part two. I'm actually kind of proud of it, i hope you guys will like it. I kind of left you hanging though, but don't worry i'll be uploading soon! I hope there isn't any grammar or spelling, if there is though i'm sorry ahead of time.

I love you guys! Please 70 votes, and 70 comments! I feel like people don't like my story as much as they used too. ):

Well...

Fan

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!

I was jolted out of bed when I heard a loud bang; I looked towards the door to see a very angry vampire.

"What the hell is this?!" Michael yelled.

It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about.

Logan and me.

He still had his arm wrapped around my waist and his face was buried in my neck. How did all this yelling not wake him up? I looked back to Michael, a murderous look on his face. He was visibly fuming, and I could see he was trying to control some of his anger. The way Michael was looking at me told me he wanted an answer, and now.

"Michael calm down. I don't want you to wake Logan up." I replied calmly.

"You don't want me to wa-, I don't give a shit if I wake him up! What are you doing in bed with him?!" He yelled again.

"Shh! And what do you think I'm doing?" I asked.

"I don't know! You too looked pretty cozy when I walked in. What do you think I'm thinking?!" He shouted once again.

Damn, Logan is a really deep sleeper.

"We didn't do anything. We were just sleeping." I said, exasperated.

"Doesn't look like it from over here." He replied stubbornly.

"Do you wanna check? I'm still a virgin, asshole. And anyway I don't have to explain anything to you." I said icily.

Michael looked like he was ready to murder me, I didn't break the eye contact though, so he knows I wont back down.

"What do you mean, you don't have to explain anything to me." Michael said seething, though gritted teeth.

"Look, everything I do I don't have to explain to you." I said seriously.

I really do hate when he thinks I have to tell him everything or that the world owes him, because of how hard his life was. Somehow I just got caught up in the middle of it.

"I know you think that you deserve better than me or that you have rights to do whatever you want, but news flash you're mine now and you do what I tell you."

He said sneering on the word 'rights'.

That really got me mad, I can't stand that shit he gives me, that he 'owns' me. I mean come on if anyone owns me it's my parents not this bloodsucking monster! He seriously needs a reality check. I bent down to kiss Logan gently on the cheek and quietly slipped out of bed, trying my best not to wake him. It looks like it worked because he's still out like light.

"Lets go in the living room, I don't wanna wake him." I said quietly walking to the door. I paused though just before I could get through the threshold.

"How did you get in here? The door was locked." I asked suspiciously.

"I unlocked it." He replied in an emotionless tone.

I decided to ignore it and just shook my head and walked down the hall towards the living room. I could feel Michael close behind me but I tried to make it look like it didn't affect me. Once we reached the living room I tuned to face Michael, making him stop short.