Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 4)

*PLEASE COMMENT!*

He's just trying to break my arm, isn't he? It'll go along with trying to rape me, breaking my other arm, and the cut of my cheek. But you know, what's another injury? I thought this to myself as he dragged me back to my room. He's really starting to spike my temper! I can't take him hurting me and trying to hurt me anymore!

"Get the fuck off of me Michael!" I said in an irritated voice. Just as I said that Michael dropped me on the bed and bent over me with an irritated and pissed off expression. What is he the only one that's aloud to get mad? Well if that's what he thinks, then he has another guess coming. He looked like he was about to hit me again but I didn't back down this time and kept looking him straight in the eye. Michael I think realized my determination and backed off. Then he said, "What? You're not afraid of me anymore? You don't think ill try and hurt you again? Well you can't trust a vampire, Kristin." He said with an acidic tone and a grin that backs up his statement. This is it I can't take this anymore. I didn't ask to be here; I didn't tell him to kidnap me and try to eat me. This is his fault; he put himself in this situation. Not me. Then I stood up to my full five foot five height, got in his face and said, "You know what Michael? I don't disserve this; I didn't do anything to disserve this. You put us both in this situation. And I'm not gonna put up with you shit anymore. Especially the part when you try to RAPE me and ABUSE me! I don't care who or what you are. You do not tell me what to do or force yourself on me, just because I'm not ready to have sex with you yet. Ok?" Michael looked at me with a mischievous look on his face and in his eyes. He walked over to me and pushed me on the bed and straddled me to the bed, one leg on either side of my hips. Then He looked at me with an extremely sexy grin and said, "You look really sexy when you stand up to me. It's hot. That's what I like most bout you, nobody ever tried to stand up to me or tell me off. They were always too scared. But you just don't give a shit anymore and that's what makes me want you even more." He said that last part in my ear and then trailed kisses from my ear to the corner of my mouth. I was already gasping for air and trying to remain firm while he did this. He knew he had me, just the way he would smile and make laughing noises indicated he knew he was forgiven. I don't know why, but I did forgive him. It's weird the effect he has on me. Then he roughly grabbed at my face and kissed me so hard I forgot I had to breathe through my nose for air that I clearly wasn't at the moment getting. After a minute of my just lying there I kissed him back, hesitantly. That was all the encouragement he needed to shove him tongue in my mouth as far as to where I almost choked. I pulled away, and he pulled back laughing and said, "Go take shower, so we can go out." With that said he leaned down to gently kiss me on the lips and was off of me in seconds. He turned back to say, "I'm not sorry about earlier." And winked at me, then walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.