Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 30)

So, i had the urge to write today! This is chapter 30, i know chapter 30! I feel like it was just yesterday when i posted the 1st chapter. Anyway, i hope you all like it!

50 votes && 50 comments!!!! Seriously guys or i'm not posting.

Now....

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!

All I could do was stand there. Did he just say he thinks he might be 'falling in love with me'?

"What?" I sputtered out.

"I think I might be falling in love with you." He repeated.

"Before I say anything, who is Samantha and why were you two all lovey-dovey yesterday?" Ha! Answer me that one big boy.

"She's my ex-girlfriend." He replied, like it was no big deal.

"Your ex-girlfriend?" I asked, disbelievingly.

"Yeah. We dated for a while." He said. I could also see I trace of sadness in his eyes.

"Why did you guys break up?" I asked him, he's not getting forgiven that easily, because the last time I checked ex-boyfriends and girlfriend don't greet each other the way Samantha and Michael did yesterday.

"We never really did." Ok, WHAT?!

"What do you mean you never really broke up?" I asked.

This conversation is giving me a headache.

"Well, do you remember when I told you about my parents, and the night my mother died?" I could hear the pain in his voice just by talking about his mother.

"Yes." I said, intrigued at where he was going with this.

"When I came home that night I was coming back from a date with Samantha." He said.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"After I killed my father that night, I left. Without saying goodbye to her or anyone else. I just disappeared. I had to get away from there and I didn't know how to say goodbye to Samantha. Just the thought of doing it hurt too much." He said, I could see the physical pain this was putting him through.

"Michael it's ok. You don't have to tell me anymore." I said reassuringly.

"No." Michael said, standing up straight. "I have to. I cant have you mad at me anymore." He said determinedly.

I didn't say anything because as much as I can see the pain he's in, I'm still mad about what happened yesterday.

"So after I fled, I tried keeping tabs on her. To see how she was doing, if she was safe. After a while though it got to be too much. I couldn't keep watching her anymore, because if I did I was going to go to her and beg for her to take me back. That's how I got to Long Beach. Hurting all those girls was a mixture of my hate towards my father and my pain for Samantha. I was so angry and hurt it blinded me. Before my parents were dead I would never do such a thing, but it just didn't matter anymore. Then when I saw you..." He trailed off.

"I know. I remember." I said referring back to the conversation we had in the woods.

"That's why when I saw Samantha and she kissed me all the memories and emotions came rushing back. I couldn't help but kiss her back, I missed her. But when you ran away, I don't know I got really angry. With myself. I felt like a dick doing that right in front of you. So I pushed Samantha off me and explained everything to her. I left out the kidnapping part though, and she understood. She wasn't in love with me anymore and realized she never really was. At that moment I did too. I was never really in love with her, sure I loved her but I wasn't in love with her. I feel differently with you than I ever did with anyone. I can't explain how I feel when I'm with you or even next to you. It's something I've never experienced before. It's an amazing feeling." He explained looking deep into my eyes.