Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 12)

ok, here's chapter 12. it's short, but it's good. I'm gonna post hopefully tomorrow, and the chapter will be longer ;) Please comment, vote, && enjoy! Ohh, and fan!! 30 votes and 20 comments!!!!!

Enjoy!

Once I regained what little composure I could I closed the door behind me and walked over to my father. I can't believe I'm here. This is too surreal, he's too young to die, and I'm too young to loose him. I can't do it without him. I mean not only me but what about my family. I wish I could be with them right now. My mother is probably so distraught and lost. My brother is probably getting drunk off his ass, to deal with the pain. And on top of this, they're worried about me and where I am. As I got closer to where my father was lying I saw his face. He was pail white, his cheeks were sunken in and he had a giant tube sticking out of his mouth. I had to turn away, I couldn't look anymore. The room was so dark and the only sound coming from the monitors that are attacked to him and my raged breathing. I turned back around when I heard the heart monitor speed up.

"Dad?" I squeaked out. No response but I could've figured that with the tub down his throat and all. Why is this machine going crazy? Oh god, is he dying? Is this it? No, no, no! Not now, not like this. I went to grab his hand, and then the monitor slowed down a bit and I felt a muscle in his arm twitch.

"Daddy? Can you here me? If you can hear me, squeeze my hand." I pleaded.

"Daddy please, it's Kristin. It's ok I'm here. Please just wake up." I said my voice breaking the whole time. I once heard that even though someone's in a coma or sedated they can still in some way hear you. I'm gonna tell him everything he needs to know, what he means to me, that I'm ok and there's no need to worry and that I'm here for him. And if he can't hold on and is ready to go, that I'll be here holding his hand the whole time. I just don't know how to say it; I don't know how to form it into words. I just don't want him to go. I have to try, it's the least I can do for him. Even though I feel my heart ripping into two. It's now or never...

"Daddy, if you can hear me, I just wanted to tell you that, you don't have to worry about me and do what's best for you. If you want to let go, let go. I don't want you in pain anymore. I hate seeing you like this. You don't have to worry about me, I'm fine and I'm sorry that you're here, it's all my fault, dad. I feel so guilty, I wish I could go home, but I can't. But please try and pull through this, for mom, for Rickie, for me. You're strong, dad. I know you can do it, just try and believe in yourself. It's just like what you told me when I was little. 'Never give up and if you want something bad enough, just believe in yourself and fate will do the rest.' I will never forget that, and if this is it for you on earth, I will never, ever forget you. You will always be with me, in my heart, mind, and soul. Never forget that. I'm praying for you daddy, and I know you can do this. You can't die, you just can't. I need you! Please just don't leave me!" My voice cracked on the last line and I started crying so hard, that my vision got all blurry and I couldn't see anything. I squeezed his hand and then I turned to the heart monitor. It was slowly decreasing, getting lower and lower. This is it. I can't believe it.

"I love you daddy, please don't ever forget that." I looked at him for the last time, alive. Then I heard the monitor beep and he took his last breathe, then the machine was a straight line and I felt a part of me die. No! He can't be dead! He just can't.

"Dad! Daddy please wake up! Please, don't leave me! Daddy, please wake up!" I shouted/cried at the same time. Then I felt arms go around me and pull me away. I struggled against then and tried to run back to my father.

"Get off me! I need to be with him! Get off me!" I shouted but the arms just tightened around me.

"Kristin! Stop, he's gone. I'm sorry." Michael shouted back, but whispered the last line. I stopped struggling against him and collapsed. Michael caught me before I fell and I just kept crying. Michael hugged me to his chest and kept whispering, "its ok, it's gonna be ok." But I knew it wasn't. It was never gonna be ok. Then I turned myself around and cried into Michael's chest, as he held me. Then I said, "Thank you." Before he could answer though, the monitor came to life with a slow rhythmic beat. I looked at my father and I saw him take a deep breathe and slowly open his eyes. I froze. It can't be, can it??...

Comment && Vote!