Not an update but please read!!

Okay.. So I know I haven't been too active with you guys in a while and I apologize but there are some things I need to make clear right now. I would like to express that I find it to be extremely disrespectful for someone to try and take another persons work and make it their own. So let me make this VERY clear to everyone who reads my book. You are not to finish my book in any way, shape, or form. Understand? I hate to have to come across nasty but for someone to do that (and to post it on my story no less) is rude to begin with. If I see anything that sounds even remotely like my story floating around Wattpad I'm going to report it and I will take down my story and that'll be the end of that. I'd hate to have to do this, but if I'm left with no choice I will. You can't just finish writing another authors story. It doesn't work that way. There are rights to what an author has written. Legal rights. This is mainly a notification for one of my readers (don't think I'm upset with you all!).. Also if anyone is aware of this reader writing an ending to my book please notify me so I can handle the situation.

Thanks so much guys! Xo

p.s I know i've posted this already (sorry!) but i want to make sure this is as in your face as it can get. I want people to understand where i am coming from and i want my point across. As far as this story goes, we're playing by my rules, and this story is not up to be authored by someone other than me.