Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 7)

sorry it took forever to post!! ive been having some family

problems sooo the chapter isn't that long...i didnt have enough time to write more...=(

**PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE** or ELSE i wont post!!

ENJOYY!

Ten minute later I was dressed in the dress I wore on Friday and I had my stilettos on. God! My hair! I looked like in was standing in humidity for hours! I ran my fingers through my long hair and then flipped it to try and give it that sexy look. You know, since I have to get Michael to want me. I walked to the bathroom and examined myself in the mirror one last time. I look pretty good, considering I have no makeup on and no blow dryer. Then out of now where someone burst threw the door. I squealed out a scream and jumped back from the door.

"Sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here." Said a boy with piercing blue eyes and brown hair. He had a seductive grin on his face and was looking me up and down. I took the same opportunity to do the same. He was tall probably Michaels height with a nice defined chest that you could see through his tight white t-shirt. He had dark loose fitting jeans on with a pair of expensive looking sneakers. You know the kind you buy but never wear because you don't want to get them dirty. Yeah, those kind. He was hot! But what was he doing here? So I asked him,

"Who are you?" in an attempted strong voice. This made him grin ever wider.

"Nick. Who are you?" He said walking closer to me.

"Kristin. And uhm, what are you doing here?" I asked him as I backed away only to hit into the wall. He smirked.

"Nice name. Hot body." He said to me stopping right in front of me. Did he really just say that?! Oh god. If Michael sees us like this he's gonna freak. Which would be funny since he deserves it. But I wouldn't want him to hurt Nick. I mean he seems like a nice guy, very up front, but nice. Then as if he was reading my mind Nick said,

"Don't worry he wont find us." And put his hands on either side of my head.

"Uhh. I'm sorry but I kinda have to go. I really wouldn't wanna piss Michael off. Again." I said the last part mumbling to myself, but Nick heard it. He smirked and said,

"Don't worry babe, he won't get mad at you." Then before I was able to say my next sentence, Michael walked in. I never thought I'd be happy to see him. Oh yeah, he looks kinda pissed.

"Nick can't you tell? She wants you to get away from her." Michael said in a ticked off tone. I could see the smirk forming on Nicks face. Then he turned around and said,

"Dude, relax. I'm just messing with her." Nick said in an amused tone. Michael's eyes went back to normal. Hmm...jealous much?? Then he looked at my face and started to laugh. What the fuck?? Then he said, "Come on." And grabbed my hand. I turned back to look at Nick. He had a smirk on his sexy face and said, "See ya later, babe" then winked. I quickly turned around to see Michael grinning. Ok, what's so funny?!

"What the hell is so funny?" I said to him. Then he looked down at me from the corner of his eye and said, "Nothin."

"Whatever." I said with an attitude. At the bottom of the stairs was a huge entry way. It had marble floors and the wall was painted a blood red color. Go figure. Then Michael said, "Are you wearing that out?" Is he dumb?

"I'm wearing it, aren't I?" I said in a duhh tone.

"No you're not."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no you're not." I looked at him like he lost his mind. It's not like I have anything else to wear. I mean HELLO! I was kidnapped; I didn't exactly have time to pack.

"Yes I am." I said back to him while glaring.

"No, you're not. You can't go out like that. Every guy you see is going to be staring at you." Michael said in a flat irritated tone. Mr. Big, Tough, Vampire is worried about other guys looking at me? I can make this work to my advantage. Just another part of the plan. I looked at Michael with puppy god eyes and put my arms around his neck and said "Do you really want me to change?" He just looked at me with lust full eyes. Then pushed me up against the wall and said with a sly smile, "No. But you're mine, and I don't want any other guy looking at you like that. So change." I huffed and dropped my arms to my side and said, "Michael I don't have anything else to wear. What do you want me to do, walk out naked?" With that said I saw the amusement in his eyes. He looked down at me and pulled me closer to whisper in my ear, "Tonight you can." Mhmm I'm sure you'd like that, I thought to myself. You'll see tonight, you wanted to play, ohh were sooo gonna play.