Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 28)

I know you're gonna kill me cause it's short. I wasn't planning on uploading today, but i have stuff to do the rest of the week and don't know if i have time to write anything. That's why i wrote this quickly, which is better than nothing.

SO sorry about grammar or spelling, if there is any.

Enjoy

Is he stupid? I mean seriously.

"Are you stupid?" I asked him, my voice incredulous.

"No." He said, like he really didn't know why I was mad at him.

"Oh My God Michael. You're probably the dumbest person I know right now."

"What's that suppose to mean? I'm not dumb." He answered offended.

"Uh, yes you are. And it's exactly what it means. How do you not know why I'm mad at you?"

Dude, he's definitely on some kind of drugs.

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you, and you said I'm the dumb one." He mumbled the last part and I gasped. I wasn't the dumb one! Well, maybe I am,

I'm the one falling in love with a vampire.

"I'm not dumb! I don't go around kissing other guys right after I almost had sex with another guy! I don't know if you remember but you kissed some other girl right in front of me! So, why do you think I'm mad at you?" I said to him. I hope he could hear the anger in my voice, because it's practically rolling off me in waves.

"It took you long enough to say it!" Michael said

"What do you mean it took me long enough to say it? Were you acting stupid?" I asked him, obviously getting even angrier.

"Yeah. I wanted to hear you say it. It's cute how jealous you get." I stared at him wide eyed then spoke.

"Jealous? I passed jealous when she jumped up and wrapped herself around you! Now, I'm mad!" I practically yelled.

"Kristin don't get mad. I didn't mean it."

"Yeah, you never mean it! You never mean anything! That's the thing! You don't care about anything or anyone but yourself. It's honestly getting old and I'm

tired of trying to be enough for you, because I'm clearly not!" After yelling all that I walked by him, and left the room, leaving Michael behind, stunned. Before I reached the living room, where Logan is Samantha stopped me.

"Kristin, please give Michael another chance." She sounded sincere but I'm not in the mood right now and she's clearly not on the top of my list of 'people to talk to'

"Get out of my way Samantha." I said controlling my anger towards her.

"Kristin I know how you feel-" She started but I cut her off by saying,

"You don't know me. You have no IDEA how I feel."

As I said this I had an icy tone in my voice with a disgusted look on my face.

I brushed by her and into the living room where Logan is. I plopped down next to him and his arm instantly went around my shoulders. I snuggled into him then he asked me,

"How did it go?"

"Not good." I said, gloomily

"What did Samantha say to you?"

"She wants me to give Michael another chance and that's she knows how I feel." Saying the word 'feel' maliciously.

"What did you say to her?"

"I said you don't know me and have no idea how I feel. Then brushed by her." Logan looked at me and laughed shaking his head.

"What?" I said, annoyed.

"You could've been nicer."

"Why?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Did it ever occur to you that she didn't know you and Michael were together before she kissed him?"

"Yeah, but I don't care right now, I to mad to care." I replied. "Plus it isn't like Michael tried to stop her or anything, he kissed her back."

"True." Logan said then his voice softened,

"Do you wanna sleep in my room tonight, so you don't have to sleep on the couch."

"No it's fine, I don't want you to have to sleep on the couch."

"It's fine really, you can have the bed." Logan said. He's so sweet.

"Fine." I said then added, "But you're sleeping with me."

Logan looked at me with such a shocked face I started laughing.

"Wh-what do you mean, I'm sleeping with you?"

"I mean, you're sleeping with me. We're not gonna do anything. Only sleep. Besides, I feel bad making you sleep on the couch when you're the one who paid for this room." I said sternly, leaving no room for argument.

"Kristin, you don't have to-" Logan started but I cut him off.

"Shut up Logan and let's go." I said pulling him off the couch.

"Fine, whatever you say. But your boyfriend better not see us together, because if he does, I don't wanna hear it." Logan said

"He's not my boyfriend." I said pulling him down the hall.

As we were passing Michael's room I said him sitting on the bed with Samantha, hugging her. I stopped dead in my traces causing Logan to bump into me.

"Wha-" Then stopped when he saw what I saw. Before I started crying I walked quickly towards Logan's room. Once in the room I slammed the door behind us and threw myself on the bed, letting my silent tears fall. I could feel the bed dip to the right of me and then Logan's hand was rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"I'm so sorry Kristin. I'm sure it wasn't what it looked like." Logan said softly. I pulled my face from the pillow and looked at him.

"How could it not be what it looked like, what else would it be?" I said, with such hurt in my voice.

"I don't know, but I'm sure they were hugging for a different reason."

"Sure, whatever you say." I replied, bitterly. Then I dropped my face back into the pillow, wishing it would suffocate me and put me out of my misery.

"Look at me, Kristin." Logan said.

"No." I said, ashamed.

Ashamed because, the guy you think you care about is by now probably getting it on in the other room with some random chick who shows up out of no where.

And ruins everything.

Vote && Comment!

xoxo