Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 31)

Ok, i've finished chapter 31! I hope you guys like it! Please give me feedback, and let me know your thoughts on the characters. Oh and also the chapter lol. But anyways please, vote, comment, and fan if you haven't already!

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

Enjoy!

I could feel the tips of his fangs grazing my skin, like little razor blades, when he suddenly pulled back. He let his head fall back resting it on the back of the couch and let out a raged breath. I looked at him in confusion. Why would he pull away like that? Michael never missed a chance to drink from me. I wonder why all of a sudden he doesn't want to? Michael finally pulled his head from the back of the couch and looked at me. I could see lust, hunger, and restraint in his eyes. Restraint? What would he be restraining himself from?

"Michael?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice.

"I'm sorry Kristin. I uhm think we should go back to bed." Then he gently pushed me off his lap and jumped up. What? This guy is so confusing, I swear.

"Why?" I asked him, dumbfounded. "I thought you were thirsty."

"Not anymore. I don't need any blood right now." He said voice strained.

What's up with him? He never looks this uncomfortable.

"Ok?" I said, more as a question than a statement.

I got up and followed him down the hall. Once we reached our rooms, Michael slipped into his quickly, turned around, smiled, and then closed the door. I stood there for a moment dumbstruck. I shook my head lightly and opened the door to Logan's room and ushered myself in quickly, then afterwards shutting the door. I stumbled in the dark trying to make my way to my side of the bed. As I reached the left side I climbed in and wrapped the warm blankets tightly around me. A moment later I felt Logan's arm slip around my waist, dragging me closer to him. Since I didn't think of Logan as anything more than a friend, I let him.

I lay staring at the ceiling for what feels like hours though in reality only about five minutes. As questions of why Michael brushing me off run through my head, I suddenly remember the call I got earlier. I subconsciously scoot closer to Logan. What could this man possibly want, and why me out of all people? I don't remember ever making any enemies. Maybe he knows Michael? I mean, I'm sure Michaels pissed off a lot of people in his lifetime. I have no doubt about that, but how could they know about me? If this is an enemy of Michael's then he's been watching us a lot longer than we though. Making a mental note to ask Michael about it later I start to dose off. Still with the feeling of being watched.

Not even twenty minutes later I heard a knock at the door. Now what? I thought as I got up, quietly so I wouldn't wake Logan up, and walked to the door. I was shocked at who I found on the other side.

Michael.

I thought he wanted to get away from me, but now he's at my door in the middle of the night? Jeez this boy is weird.

"Uhm, yea?" I whispered.

"Are you sleeping in the bed with Logan?" Michael asked, a touch of irritation to his voice.

"Yea..." I trailed off.

Where else would I be sleeping? On the floor?

"I don't want you sleeping in the same bed ad him Kristin." Michael stated.

"Where else am I supposed to sleep? And who cares, Samantha's sleeping in the same bed as you." I reply back, getting kind of annoyed that he woke me