Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 6)

Chapter 4

I was lying on my bed combing my hair with my fingers when Michael bursts in.

"It's called knocking. You should try it sometime." I said in an icy voice.

"I don't really care and it's my house so I can do whatever I want." He replied back dully. Ughh! He so frustrating! So then I ask,

"What do you want?"

"Get dressed." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, I said so." He replied in a testy tone.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I bent down to pick up my underwear to slip on under my towel. Michael was staring at my crotch with lustful eyes. Oh no. Not this again. I tightened my towel around my body and said,

"I'm up here." While gesturing to my face.

"Oh I know. I just enjoy this angle better." Michael replied in a seductive tone, while looking up with a cocky grin on his face. Eww!

"Again I ask, where are we going?" I repeat in an impatient tone.

"Don't worry about it, just get dress.' Michael said. He didn't make any effort to move.

"Uhm, can you get out so I can put my clothes on?" I asked in a shaky yet serious voice.

"No, I think I'm going to stay and watch." He said with a mischievous grin. I started to panic and though quick. How am I going to get him out of here? Then he walked over to me and said,

"If you want me to leave I want something in return." He said eyes gleaming evilly.

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously.

"I think you know." He said, while grabbing me by the hips pulling me closer to him. Oh god! He wants me to kiss. After all he's done to me, he wants me to kiss him? No way am I ready to kiss him again. So I got up on my tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ha. You're not sticking your tongue in my mouth this time mister. I thought to myself. Then I said, "There. Now can you get out?"

"I think you can do better than that, Kristin." Michael murmured against my neck. I shivered involuntarily.

"I gave you what you want now please get out." I said between gasps as he was trailing kisses from my jaw to the corner of my mouth. Right when I was about to give in to him he chuckled deviously and pulled away from me, with an amused look in his eye. Then in one swift movement Michael was on the other side of the room opening the door. Right as he was shutting the door behind him I heard him say "You have 10 minutes." And the he was gone.

He played me.

He knew I would eventually give in and then just walked away. Cocky bastard! I screamed in my mind. Well just wait till we get home. If he wants to play this game, I'll play. I'm known to be a pretty big tease.

Sorry i know it's short...the next chapter will be longer.

**Vote and comment! Or else I won't upload the next chapter!!**

Much love, CrisAnn ;)