Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 18)

Here's chapter 18! i know it's not as long as i wanted it to be, but it was all i could do, so be happy with what i give you ;) Also sorry for any grammer or spelling, you know me, i never check. And also i wanted to say thanks to my amazing fans! i'd seriously be no where without you guys. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy!

I stood there staring at him, I mean what would you do in the presence of an angry vampire? He was staring at me in that way that he does, 'meaning he really wants to kill me and he's gonna punish me for what I did.' Great just frickin great! Maybe I should start by saying something? I don't know, but it's worth a try,

"Uhm, do you mind getting out of my way, so I can, you know pass?" I said in the nicest voice possible. He gave me a look like, 'Are you fuckin serious?' Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say, but hey, he was thee one who followed me. So I walked till I was directly in front of him, but a couple feet away. I don't want to be too close. Then I crossed my arms also and looked him directly in the eye. Ha! That'll show him in not scared. Well I am, but he doesn't need to know that. I then saw Michael eyes scan me from head to toe. I don't know what he was looking at or looking for, but I saw I don't know...pity? Maybe, I don't really know. The only way Michael looks at me is with hatred or thirst. Oh yea I forgot, and lust. Pig.

"Michael, why are you here?" I asked him in a deflated tone.

"Because I wanna be, it doesn't matter, since you give up on me." Michael replied in a malice voice. What did I ever do to him? I tried helping him, he didn't want my help, and now he's acting as if I don't care about him or his situation. What the fuck?! Here we go again with the mood swings.

"Are you kidding me? I wanted to help you, I tried to help you. And what do you do? You smack me and give me this pretty black eye. You're a dick and not worth saving. When someone extends their help, you don't throw it back in their face." I said in a harsh tone.

"And you know what? I hope I never see you again, and I pray for those poor girls you've killed and will continue to kill. But you won't get me, you got that Michael? Oh yeah, and that 'it's different with you, you keep me somewhat sane' bullshit, I'm over it, to think I actually started to like you, and maybe think you weren't as bad as you let on. That you would somehow change, or at least try for my sake since you took me away from the people I love, that maybe I could help you and you would have some remorse towards me. But no, I'm so done with that, it's ridiculous. I can't even be in the same room as you. So now can you please f'ing move?!"

"Kristin, please. I know you're mad, but you gotta believe me when I say I'm trying. I smacked you because, I don't even know, it's like something came over me and I don't have control of my actions. It's hard to explain, but I need you to please understand and just stay with me. Or I'm going to have to force you, and I really don't want to do that."

"Are you threatening me?" I asked incredulous.

"It's not a threat, it's a promise." He said matter-of-factly. This vampire must be on crack! He will never touch me again. I can't get emotionally attached to him, I mean this sounds really bad and I hate myself for saying it, but I feel bad for him and I know he's trying and can't help his actions. I like being with him sometimes, and when we're kissing it feels right, also when he touches me. I just can't shake this feeling I have for him, but I can't let myself get close with him, and NO physical contact! Ok so I'll go with him, but just because he's stronger, faster, and quicker than me. I am so not happy about saying this. Ugh!

"Fine, whatever, even though I don't want to, I'll go. And I'm only going because quite frankly you scare me and could probably kill me in thirty seconds flat. But don't think about touching me, kissing me, and don't EVEN think about feeding from me." I said in a defeated, angry tone. He always gets what he wants, its soo frustrating, my god! Whatever, I'm not even gonna really bother talking to him, so it's whatever.

"You're right, I probably could kill you in thirty seconds flat, but we'll see about the no touching and no kissing rule." He said, he signature smirk back in place.

"If you're done acting like a jerk, would you mind getting out of the way so I can get out of this damn bathroom?" I said with irritation in my voice. He just smirked wider and moved closer, to where I was leaning against the sink with him pressing into me. Then he leaned in and skimmed him lips across my neck and I stop a shudder from consuming me, I had to stop this before I grabbed him and do things to him, I would never say out loud.

"Didn't I say no touching?" I said as I pushed him away from me.

"Yeah, but I never said I was going to obey them." Michael said with a grin and then winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked by him, towards the door. As I was unlocking the door, I felt him tug my wrist and swing me around so I was facing him. I stopped right in front of him and with my hands on his chest, trying to keep myself up. He just looked down and smiled then, bent his head down and pecked me softly on the lips. I was to dazed to so anything about it at the moment, so once I felt him let go out me and walk out of the bathroom, I snapped out of it. Ok, now I'm pissed! First of all he invaded one of my rules, second of all I hate how he has that effect on me, and third of all I HATE vampires!

"Michael!" I shouted and whirled around to go after him. All I heard was him laughing and then a hand went around my waist. I turned to see it was Michael, who else.

"Ready to go babe?" He asked. All I did was huff and nod my head. This is going to be a long night!

Vote && Comment!