Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....(chapter 23 part 2)

Hello! The second part is up! I think it's longer than what its been lately, but my damn arm is still f'd up! It sux :( Well please vote, fan comment, and whatever else you wanna do. Feel free!

Fan

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!!!!!

I dropped the phone on its cradle and just stared into space. Who the hell would do this? Who could be doing this? I didn't recognize his voice at all, so I couldn't possibly know who he is. I was still in deep thought when I felt someone shake me, hard.

"Kristin!" Michael shouted my name, shaking me again. Then I snapped out of it and looked at Michael.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Who was on the phone?" He asked annoyed and a bit curious.

"I don't know." I said in a weak voice and then it hit me all of a sudden. I was being watched, stalked, whatever you wanted to call it. And he could see me right now, he saw me and Michael. Oh My God! How can he see us, could he be in the room? Did he bug it? This is too freaking weird! What would some guy want with me, besides the obvious reasons? I could once again hear Michael shouting my name, and this time he literally almost shook me so hard, I almost fell off the bed.

"What?!" I yelled once I regained my balance.

"Why the hell do you keep zoning out?! And what did the guy on the phone say?" Michael asked, then as I was about to tell him I realized I had no shirt or bra on! I quickly threw on the closest thing I found, which was apparently Michael black shirt. I really need to go shopping, I thought to myself as I turned to face Michael. Who was watching me intently.

"I don't know who he is, but he knows me and he said he can see me right now, and I was turning him on or some shit, and he thinks I should just give myself to you. Then I asked who the hell he is and he said I'll know soon enough, after that I ask him what he wanted and he said he wants me." I could feel one lone tear roll down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away, I would not cry about this, nothing is going to happen to me, Michael wouldn't let anything happen to me, right? Yeah, Michael can be an asshole but he wouldn't let anything happen to me. Well, I hope not. I could see Michael visibly fuming. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were black orbs and I could see his muscles rippling, like he wanted to hit something. His hands were also clenched into fists and his body all around was rigid.

"Michael?" I asked questioningly.

No response.

"Michael, you're scaring me." I said, shakily.

No response.

What the hell is wrong with him? He looks so mad right now, I hope he doesn't go all psycho-vampire on me. He just kept staring straight ahead; like he was going to burn a hole threw the wall. Then I started waving my hand in front of his face, but he acted like, he couldn't even see it. Then I got up on my knees in front of him and gripped his shoulders, shaking him. He barley moved. What is he made of stone? Never mind, stupid question, I thought and mentally slapped myself. Then all of a sudden Michael scooped me up and was caring me across the room, bridal style.

"Michael, what are you doing? Put me down. Where are we going?" I asked and started to kick my legs, he just tightened his grip on me and then we were in the kitchen. Michael put me down on the counter and stood facing me, my legs on either side of him.

"I promise you Kristin that this guy won't get you. I'll kill anyone who tries to come near you. Do you understand me? Nobody will get you, I promise." Michael said and he was dead serious. I felt so many feelings at once; I didn't know what to say. I just leaned and wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest. Michael returned the hug by wrapping his arms around me. I guess he does care about me.