Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 29 part one)

This is part one of chapter 29. Excuse any grammar of spelling please and i hope you like the chapter.

*i'll be posting the next part within a couple of days*

Comment

Vote

Fan

ENJOY!

After crying for god knows how long, with Logan holding me I finally run out of tears and exhaustion takes over. I look up to see Logan watching me intently. I snuggle closer into his chest and sigh. I don't know what I would do without Logan, how I would get through this without him. I suddenly feel Logan shifting on the bed and the next thing I know is we're lying back on the bed, my head on Logan's chest and his arms wrapped securely around me. It feels nice laying here with Logan, him holding me, making me feel protected. I really don't mean it in the boyfriend/girlfriend cuddling kind of way but in a brother/sister kind of way. Like if my brother were here he'd be doing the same thing, (If he wasn't trying to kill Michael.)

Michael.

I don't know what I'm going to do about him. He's a bi-polar, arrogant, narcissistic jerk. A bi-polar, arrogant, narcissistic jerk that I'm falling in love with! Isn't this great? Never in a million years would I picture myself in this kind of situation. It's un-imaginable, un-thinkable. I really wonder how my life came to this, how my feeling for Michael had escalated over the past two weeks. I know it's impossible to fall in love with a guy you've only known for two weeks but I feel like he's the one. I might not be completely head over heels in love with him yet, but I care for him to the extreme that I haven't tried running away in the past two days. When I first woke up and found out Michael had kidnapped me and was a vampire, all I thought was I had to get home. Though over the first full week I spent with him I gradually started to fall for him, or at least like him. It sounds crazy but I know I'll eventually forgive him and he'll have his way, again. This time though I'll try and make him sweat it out and apologize for what he knows he did wrong, just so I can nock him off his high horse. It sounds mean, but who cares. He did hurt me and is still hurting me and he deserves all he's getting. The one thing I can't get out of my head is the image of him and Samantha lip-locking right in front of me. And the way she wrapped herself around him and he did nothing to prevent it, just went along with even though he knew I was there. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Logan spoke.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Michael and Samantha." I also replied quietly.

"Kristin, there is no Michael and Samantha. I know how it looks right now but Michael cares about you and nothing is going to come between the way he feels about you." He said.

"How do you know? Maybe I'm just someone he thought he cared about. Maybe when she comes along, he realizes he has no more use for me and drops me like a bad habit." I replied sulkily.

"You know that's not true." Logan said getting angry.

"No I don't. I have no Idea how he feels about me, he shows no emotion towards me, no feelings towards me, and he's so standoff-ish. It's so ridiculous how I can care about a guy who could give a shit." I said, getting angry as well.

Suddenly I was flipped over and Logan's on top of me.

"Listen to me Kristin, he cares about you, he probably loves you for all I know and this whinnying and mopping gotta stop. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop putting yourself down just because of some stupid kiss!" Logan ranted.

I looked at Logan with wide eyes; I didn't think he could ever get this mad. After a couple seconds of him breathing heavily he rolled off me and onto his back. We just laid there in complete silence. After five minute I turned on my side facing Logan and whispered, "Thank you."