Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 5)

Once I was in the shower I felt a sudden rush of relief. I'm still not sure if I can trust Michael, since he isn't sorry about trying to rape me, which makes me a little worried. He is an amazing kisser though. I wonder where he's going to take me since by now my family probably has the whole town wired with trying to find me. As I was putting the strawberry scented conditioner in my hair, the thought hit me, I have nothing to wear. I mean I have my dress from the party last Friday but I doubt that's appropriate for anywhere else unless he's taking me to a night club. I wouldn't put it passed him though. As I was shutting the water off and about to get out of the shower I felt like someone was watching me. So I called out "Is anyone there?" I heard a shuffling sound on the other side of the door. "Come out and see" A deep, sexy voice called back to me.

"What are you doing in here Michael?" I asked as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other.

"Waiting for you, you took forever in there." He said, even though I couldn't see him I heard the inpatients in his voice. I had been four days since I showered last.

"Yeah well it's been a while since I've had the chance to take a shower. So excuse me." I said back sounding a little bit irritated. Then I heard movement and it sounded like he was walking closer to the shower door. Oh god. What if he decides to be his cocky pervish self and open the door?

"Uhh Michael, what are you doing?"

No answer.

"Michael, are you out there?"

No answer.

"Michael?" I said for the last time.

No answer.

What the hell? Where did he go? I didn't here him leave. I waited another minute before opening the shower door a crack. I stuck my head out; making sure my body was out of sight and scanned the bathroom for any sign of Michael. He wasn't there the coast was clear. Then I bent over to reach for a towel when I heard "Reach a little farther." In a sexy, pervish voice. I shot straight up as soon as I heard his voice and pulled myself back into the shower and slammed the door.

"How much did you see?" I asked in a breathless and frustrated voice.

"Nothing, don't worry, unless you count your arm." He said in an amused tone. I took a deep breath and said, "Michael get the fuck out! Isn't trying to rape me enough for one night?" I asked in a harsh tone. Even though I gave into him earlier doesn't mean I forgive him, and I hoped he enjoyed it because it was the last kiss he was going to get from me for a while.

"Kristin. Please. Will you get over it? So what I lost a little control? What's the worst that could've happened?" He said in an annoyed tone. Oh My God. Was he seriously asking me that question? What's the worst that could've happened?

"Oh I don't know Michael, losing my virginity to a sex, blood crazed vampire. Or maybe getting some gross disease from you since I'm definitely sure you've slept around. Or maybe the fact that you raped me." I said pissed off and out of breathe.

"Please Kristin you would have enjoyed every minute of it. And losing your virginity to a vampire, especially me it would've been worth it. And by the way I don't have any diseases." He said the last part matter-of-factly.

"Yeah right! Being forced to fuck you would not be worth it and I wouldn't have enjoyed it." I yelled back to him. He thinks it's ok to go around trying to have sex with women? Well I don't think so. It doesn't work that way.

"Yes you would have and I'll get what I want sooner or later." He said

"I don't think so." I said stretching for the towel making sure my body was still covered. I finally got it and quickly wrapped it around my body and tucked it under my arm. As soon as I stepped out of the shower Michael grabbed my by my waist and pushed me up against the wall, putting his body on me.

"Oh yeah?" He said in a lustful tone. Suddenly his hand was under my towel and making its way up my leg.

"Michael, stop!" I yelled but he didn't listen. Right before his hand made its way between my legs I stopped him my throwing his hand away. I knew I was going to pay for that but I didn't care. No way was he sticking his fingers in my crotch. I don't think so babe. He then tried ripping my towel off and said, "How dare you tell me no! You're mine now!" he yelled in my face. I was crying so much I couldn't see his face clearly. He shoved me against the wall and walked away from me. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. He was pacing back and forth then stopped in front of me and said,

"I'm sorry."

I looked up at him not believing what I heard and I saw shame and disgust in his face. I looked away because I was starling to feel bad for him. I couldn't forgive him. Not now anyway. This is it. I'm done talking to him, I'm done trying to be nice to him just so he won't hurt me, and I'm done forgiving him. If I have to stay here then so be it but with god as my witness I will make his life a living hell. I got up grabbed my clothes and walked out.

**PLEASE COMMENT!**

Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara