Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 10 part 2)

Sorry it took forever to upload! ok, this is chapter 10 part 2. it's not that long but put part 1 and part 2 together it's not bad. Im on my spring break so i dont know the next time im gonna upload. most likely it'll be this weekend. Sorry about grammer and spelling, forgot to check. Don't forget to comment and vote! 25 votes 20 comments!!!

Well

Enjoy!

I must of fell asleep because I woke up in the bathroom leaning against the wall with my knees to my chest. Then it all came back and hit me. Hard. My dads in the hospital and it's all my fault. New tears started to spill over. After about ten minutes of crying I decided it was time to get up. I walked to the door and opened it a crack. You know, always gotta make sure the coast is clear. It was, and I walked to my. I closed the door and looked up to see....Michael, sitting on my bed with his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling. I walked a little closer and he turned his head and looked at me. Again with the blank expression. I mean what's wrong with this guy, it's his fault my father's in the hospital and he looks like he could give a shit. Why come in my room and rub it in my face and make me feel worse. Asshole. I Put my left hand on my left hip and cocked it to the side and said,

"What do you want?" with an icy tone.

"Come here." He said.

"Uhm, no. Know get out." I replied in a duh tone.

"Kris, come here. Please." He said looking at me with...pity? I give in and walked over to the opposite side of the bed and sit as far away from him as possible. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him. I started to protest but I just didn't have it in me, so I let him pull me. I put my head on his chest and he placed his hand on my waist, holding me close. I felt like I belonged there, I know it sounds weird, since he kidnapped me and stuff, but I can't help it. I tried shaking the feeling off but I just couldn't. Ughh! After five minutes of just lying there Michael said,

"Are you ok?" Uhm what do you think?!

"Not really." I said my voice breaking.

"I'm sorry." Michael said in a strangled voice. Why is it so hard for this bastard to apologize?! I sat up on my left elbow with my right hand on his defined chest and looked down at him. He stared up at my and I stared back, looking into his pitch black eyes. My hair fell over my right shoulder as I shifted a little bit closer to him and I said, "Why is it so hard for you to apologize?" Michael stiffened under me and looked away. What's that about? Then I took my hand and gripped his chin turning his face to look at me. He looked at me and had what looked like a pained expression on his face.

"Tell me?" I said in a whisper/pleading voice with a hint of curiosity. He once again got a hard expression on his face before I could even think I was on my back and Michael was on top of me. He grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands and stretched them above my head and got really close to my face and said, "Don't worry about it." In a stone cold voice. Ok, now he's starting to really get on my last frickin nerve. So I said,

"No, stop telling me what to do, what to say, what to WEAR. You may have kidnapped me and keeping me here for your own sick pleasures but your not gonna keep telling me what to do!" I said to him a somewhat superior voice. His face twisted up in anger and he said, "What, daddy's little girl thinks she can tell me what to do? I don't think so, babe. You're gonna do what I say, when I say it and not bitch about it like a spoiled little brat. You think because your dads in the hospital I'm gonna let you mouth off to me like the little rich girl you are? Ha. I don't give a shit that your dads in the hospital? Grow up and stop crying because life sucks, what are you gonna do about it." I can't believe he just said that. I looked away from him trying not to let the tears spill over but one escaped and slid down my cheek. You'd think he'd feel a little remorse towards me, since I'm only in this position because of him. But no, I thought maybe he was slowly starting to change and let me in. I guessed wrong though.

"Fuck you, Michael." I said with all the hate I had. He looked angry but then he looked amused. What is with his mood changes? I'm really starting to believe he's bipolar.

"You really are cute when you're mad." Michael said in a seductive tone. Eww! No! Not again! What a man-whore! I'm NOT doing this tonight. So I just kept looking away from him. When I felt something vibrate I looked up at him and he had a cocky grin on his face and said, "Like how that feels, baby?" I gave him one of my dirtiest looks and he just laughed while reaching for his phone, in his pocket.

"Hello." Michael said into the phone. I could hear the other guy on the phone and it was Nick.

"Wudd up, dude?" Michael replied and then what I heard next make my heart stop.

"Yo, the chick you kidnapped, her father is in a coma and on a ventilator. They don't expect him to wake up. It's really bad, man." I felt all the blood drain from my face and my heart drop. Michael looked down at me and got a sick expression on his face. He started to shake me and saying my name, but I couldn't respond. I couldn't breath right; I couldn't do anything but think about my father. Oh My God! I can't believe this! NO! He can't not wake up; I mean he has to wake up. Right? I finally focused back to Michael to see he was off the phone and he was still shaking me. "Kristin. Kristin. Come on Kristin, snap out of it!" I had a blank expression and a dull voice and said, "He's gonna die." Then a single tear fell down my check and everything went black.

Please vote and comment!!!!