Melody

Walking into the kitchen, I felt like a zombie. Evan looked up and cringed when he saw me. I wouldn't blame him, I tried to force my hair into a bun but it didn't work. About half way working with it I gave up and now my hair looks like the girl from the movie Brave. Slumping in the chair, I dropped my head in my hands as I put my elbows on the table. Evan started to laugh and patted my back before going back to whatever he was doing.

"Oh, my," Catalina said stiffing a laugh. "It looks like you had one hell of a crazy night."

If only knew how crazy my night was. I thought looking at pot of coffee. Coffee sounds really great right now and got up to fix myself a cup. As I was fixing my coffee to my liking Bo walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. Do I really look that bad? He looked like he wanted to laugh but he was holding it at bay.

"Oh my god kid. Your hair looks like it's trying to eat you." My eyes looked to Corvette as he walked in. He walked over to me and started to mess with my hair making it worse. "How can someone have so much hair?"

Three things were running through my made at this moment. One, what is so interesting about my hair that he has to run his hands through, well, at least try. My hair was eating his hands. Second, why is he touching me? Doesn't he know was personal space is? And three, I wanted to punch him in the gut for messing up my hair even more that it already is.

"Leave the poor girl alone, Corvette," Titus said walking in and taking a seat at the table. He nodded at Evan then turn back to Corvette and me.

Looking up at Corvette's face I felt laughter bubble up. He was really focusing on what he is doing to my hair. He pulled my hair tie making me pull a face because he pulled my hair. A few moments later, he stepped back smile like he done an amazing job. He nodded his head and looked around the room.

"I should be a hair stylist." He said making me roll my eyes and retake my seat next to Evan, not even bothering to fix my hair at this point.

Not only did he mess up my hair but the hair tie became loose making my hair fall out. One of the reasons why I never leave my hair natural is because it's hard to tame. It's fine for one day but if I sleep on it then the next day it's a complete rats nest. As breakfast was going along smoothly, everyone fell into an easy conversation. No one was aware at the fact that I was having a small mental breakdown about last night.

"Make no mistake, Melody. You will give into me, it may not be right now or tomorrow. But I will have you." His words just kept floating around in my head over and over again. The way he was looking in my eyes it was easy to tell that he was not joking. This man was being honest. I was still in the dark and I didn't like that, something tells me he was going to fuck with my head a little more before he tells me.

He was going to manipulate me into thinking one thing then change it up at the last minute. I also couldn't get over the fact that I liked the way his fingers felt. Just thinking about it made me feel all tingly inside. I felt guilty as well because I was with Ashton, this was not me. It total was not the person I am, never in my life would I hurt someone like that. I always said if you are unhappy in a relationship, leave, don't drag the other person along because you will hurt them.

I was happy with Ashton and I don't attend to leave him. Ares can kiss me ass on that one. If I want to do more with Ashton, then I will. He doesn't own shit! I own my body, my life, and he can go to hell with that contract of his because I am signing shit. If he thinks he's won this battle then he is dead wrong.

Giving a low sigh, I looked at the time, first period would have been starting right now. But the doctor said I had to take a few days off to make sure I was okay. Even thought I was dancing like a crazy person last night. I was fine to go to school. But Both Catalina and Bo agreed I should stay home. I texted Eli and asked if she can get my homework for me, she was going to come over and hang out for a bit.