Melody

Three weeks later

Today, I was finally going back to school. I practically dragged Evan to school and Daisy seemed just as excited as I did. When we got to school my eyes landed on Ashton who was leaning on his car. Running up to him I kissed his lips and returned his smile. He seemed to be surprised at my change of attitude.

"Oh! Look there is Eli." I said practically jumping. Standing on my tippy toes I kissed Ashton on last time and said. "I'll see you guys later, I have so much to tell Eli."

Ashton stared at me in shock. He looked to Evan who nodded then back to me, I have been getting that look from everyone. When I deiced to talk I deiced to talk to everyone and I have to be honest, I loved talking. I didn't have to bite my tongue when someone was talking to me. Things were finally starting to fall into place and I was loving every second of it. Giving Evan a goodbye hug, I took off running with Daisy right behind me.

"Eli!" She turned around confused. When she saw me her face lit up, she still looked confused. "I have so much to fucking tell you."

Her mouth fell open then started to squealed like a little kid. "Oh, my god! You just talked." She pulled me into a hug and started to jump up and down. "Oh, my god! This means we can have so much fun talking about crap. Do even talk about crap, how about we talk crap about people." She made a thinking face so I took, this time, to butt in.

"As much as I love to talk crap about people. We have to talk crap about this girl." I said pointing at myself. "A lot has happened that led up to the point of me landing in the hospital. These still haven't fully healed."

Eli gave me a once over then nodded. "Do you want to ditch school so we can talk about it?"

Shaking my head, I started to walk into the school. Eli fell into step with me and no one said anything, as Eli followed me to my locker. My eyes landed on Chasity. And what I saw shocked me, she didn't look like the girl who tried to mess with me. Her long hair was cut short, she was wearing clothes covered her, and the girls the use to hang around here were nowhere in sight. If anything, it seems like she was knocked off her high stool. Looking to Eli, she gave a knowing nod.

"The next day after you went to the hospital for hitting your head. She came back not looking like herself. Word got around saying some guy out a gun to her head and threaten to kill her. But I think she is just lying to get attention. I think her parents just slapped her into place."

Looking back to Chasity, she was about to leave her locker when she saw me. Her eyes went wide and see looked ready to pee her pants. Her face paled and then the next thing we knew she was rushing down the hallway. It was very clear that she was trying to get away from me. Frowning, I put my locker combo in and grabbed my books. It took a few minutes until I realize what had really happened.

"She will never bother you again." Ares words ran through my head like a train. Laying my head on my locker I groaned. The story she told was not a lie.

"She's not lying Eli, that really did happen."

"What do you mean that really happened," Eli asked eyeing me. "It sounds made up to me."

It would have sounded made up to me too, but Ares did say he was going to take care of her. At least he did go and kill her or any of her family members. "Remember the guy from the restaurant? The one who took me home."

She frowned and gave a slow nod but it was clear she didn't get where I was going. "He is the one who did it, he came to the hospital that night and said he was going to take care of her." Sighing I leaned back in the locker. "You will not believe the shit I have to tell you."