Authors Note!

And that is a wrap. 

Broken Melody is officially over. 

I just wanted to thank everyone who voted and commented on all my chapters. It really means a lot and most of the time. They helped brightened up my day, you see, I myself suffer from depression and some days are better than others. But your support helped me overcome the episodes I was going through.

Second, while this is the end of this book. It's not the end of Melody story, We will continue to see her grow and mature as a young woman. Also in the next book, the book will be following Ares and his side of all this. We are going to get inside of his head.

The second book does not have a release date yet. But I was thinking something in the next month, I am still constructing the story line. Book two will not have crazy names changes. I am very happy with the names.

Melody's book is going to be a series. 

The series name is Broken.

Right now, I have three books lined up for this series. The first two is about Melody then the third book will be about Evan. I may do a book with O'Brian but I'm not sure, I most likely won't though.

Last but not least, the name of the second book is...drum roll... "Sweet Melody"

I love how the book names line up and how Melody can stand for more than just her name! I looked at it like, Broken Melody was her trying to overcome her past. And now Sweet Melody will be her as a strong person, taking on the world.

Does that make sense? It makes sense. lol

Anyways until next time.

love,

-Violet