Melody

As I started to come around, I felt someone lightly running their fingers on my lower back. Shifting on the bed I looked to Ashton. He gave me a small smile then laid down on his back. Opening his arms for me and I got comfortable. My legs felt sore like I have been doing squats. Maybe a little worse. We were silent for a while, I think Ashton was giving my some time to come to terms with what we just did.

I had always loved spending time with Ashton but this took it to the next level. Not many people knew Ashton because of his secretive ways. It takes a long time for him to warm up to you. When we first meet him, he was quiet, would just nod here and there, unless someone pissed him off. He would turn into a beast and start bounding shit into the ground with his fists. It took a year for him to get warmed up to us.

Ashton was a lot like Evan but more on the dangerous side. Ashton loves to street fight, hell, picking fights with anyone just for the hell of it. But when you looked passed the street fighting, he was more into the underground stuff. Both Detrick and Ares has told me that Ashton was in some shady things. But truth is, I already knew. While Ashton hasn't directly told me what he was doing with the underground world. I had an idea of what it could be.

You can't just fight the way Ashton fights for the hell of it. He was trained for something much more than street fighting. As much I hate to admit it, I think Ashton is an underground hitman. Sometimes, we used to run into some people and they be utterly scared of him. Saying they didn't want any trouble of any kind. Ashton would just glare them down. Sometimes it scared me and for the fact that I have seen Ashton take on six guys all at once. The football team was trying to pick on me and Ashton caught them.

He took them all at once winning the fight. It just scared me how much he was good at fighting and possibly even killing.

"Go on a date with me?" Ashton whisper lightly.

Craning my neck, I looked up at him with a smile. He as actually asking me on a date! "I would love to go on a date with you," I said. "Where are we going to go?"

His hand started to draw lazy circles on my thigh making my cheeks heat up a bit. I was a little embarrassed that we actually had sex. "I was thinking a restaurant to have dinner, then star gaze. How does that sound?"

Smiling I nodded my head agreeing. Star gazing sound amazing at the moment and I can't remember the last time I have been stargazing. "That sounds amazing. I can't remember the last time I did something like that."

"I thought so." He said leaning his head forward to kiss my lips. His lips were warm making me want to move closer to him. Adjusting himself, I gently moved my leg up to hips hip. Our bottom halves where touching once more and a familiar spark started up again.

The kiss started to get even more head as he started to grind his hips with mine. But the sound of a phone ringing made him grunt. "Ignore it." He said while kissing down my neck.

"What if it's Evan worrying about me?" I said breathlessly.

Grunting once more he said. "Evan knows you are safe with me, baby. Relax and enjoy our moment."

With that Ashton somehow managed to put on a condom without me noticing and was gently thrusting into me. A breathless moan left me as he filled me up. This felt different from the first time, it didn't hurt as much. In fact, it felt so much better. His slow thrust started to turn more aggressive ones. At first, I thought it was going to hurt but it was the complete opposite. It felt really good. My nails dug into Ashton's back making him grunt in pain. However, he didn't seem to mind the pain it was causing.

When we both finally reached our point, we were panting hard. Ashton's breath fanned my neck as he lightly pressed kisses. But our moment was cut short when his phone started to ring for the fifth time. Giving an irritated sigh, Ashton got up from the bed and dug his phone out of his pants on the floor.