Melody

Please read A/N at the end.

--------

Fuck.

Fuck, how the hell am I going to break all of this down for him? He clearly didn't like what I had just said, so instead of looking sad and broken. He looked pissed and broken. Standing up, I must have them all sit-down and listen to what I was going to say. I was glad that he was finally out of his room, because either way. I was going to tell him all this, so he either gets mad down here or he gets mad in his room.

"Evan, I need you to sit down and listen," I said motion for him to sit.

Evan shook his head. "Answer the damn question," He snapped.

"Sit your fucking ass down and listen." I sneered. "A lot of shit just happened, so either you hear it here or in your damn room."

Evan looked at me in shock then looked to Bo and Catalina. It was like he couldn't believe what was happening. I wouldn't blame him, I normally would never snap like this. But after facing my father, I was done with hiding in the corner. And while I found out who was the mastermind behind Ashton's killer. I made a deal with Ares and I can't break it. Now that I am starting to find myself, I was not going to develop ugly habits.

Evan hesitated for a moment, then took a seat watching me closely. It was the look he gave me growing up he thought I was going to break. He is worried. I almost laughed at the thought. The roles were reversed; I was the one worried this time while he was locked in his room.

"What's going on, Mel?" Evan asked. "This isn't you."

"Sure it is," I said. "You don't know what I'm like when I'm not afraid nor I. Something happened today, while a lot has happened. I don't know where to start." I said as I sighed.

Evan looked at his hands then back up to me. "Start with the night Ashton was killed."

Giving a nod, I thought about what had happened then decided it was best to start with after I ran from the hospital. "After I left the hospital, I went to see Ares. I thought it was him who set up the whole thing. You were there when he threaten me in the hospital about attending a funeral. Only when I got there I found out it wasn't him-"

"And you believed him." Evan snapped standing up. "The fucking dick can't be trusted." He sneered.

"You don't think I know that?" I snapped back. "After talking to him he messed with my mind and I had pent up anger. He played on it and struck a deal. I sigh the contract for the heads of the guilty party. I wanted revenge. Not only for myself but for you. Ashton was not only my first love but you best friends."

Evan's hands went into fists and he looked away from me. His jaw clenched and unclenched as he processed everything that I just said. "Why didn't you go to O'Brian for this instead of him? If you would have just gone to them, you would have signed the contract."

"I agree and understand. But they were in Italy when all this happened, I, we, needed help now. Ruben is back in town along with three more cousins of ours. They helped me find out who was behind the killing." Evan's eyes snapped to me in confusion. "It was dad, Evan. He had outside help, he texted me earlier today. He said, one down, who's next. I broke down cried a bit then I realized I was tired of fucking crying. So I took care of the problem."

Everyone was quiet not sure what to say on the matter. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Catalina grab Bo's arm, I wouldn't blame them that they are thinking the worse at the moment. Bo clear his throat making me look to him. "What do you mean you took care of it?"