Melody

Warm hands slipped up my shirt.

It startled me at first, sighing and shifting. I panicked trying to push the hands away, but then his scent hit my nose. Ares. Relaxing somewhat into the bed, he shifted moving his head to the crook of my neck.

"What did I tell you about disobeying me?" He muttered as he started to place open mouth kisses on my neck.

Confuse flooded me. When did I even fall asleep and why was it so dark in here? As Ares continue his attack on my neck, nipping as he went. My eyes looked to the digital clock on his bedside table. It was a little past dawn meaning I slept through the rest of the day and the night. Was Ares just getting to bed? I thought.

"I didn't disobey you," I whispered, voice laced with sleep.

He ignored me as he started to work his way down. His lips touched my stomach making heat pool between my legs. I was beginning to get scared of the effect he has on my body. Every time I was close to him, my body reacts. My nipples were getting hard without my permission—not that I could stop them.

Ares nipped the side of my stomach squeal, I was deathly ticklish. Tickling was pure utter torcher. "Don't ever talk back to me in front of my brother, or anyone for that matter." He said, as he caught my hands pinning them above my head.

"Your pissed because I wanted to know if I should fear this man?" I asked confused. How was I feeling worried about a man, disobeying him?

He grunted stopping his movements. "I forgot he was going to be staying here, the mistake was on my part. But you do not have to fear him or any man. As long as I am still breathing, no one is going to hurt you."

Lightly shaking my head, I didn't understand Ares. First, he is a complete asshole, then he is sweet. I didn't like how he was taking me on a crazy ride, I just wanted him to be straight me.

"You want me to trust you going into this marriage, then you need to be straight with me," I said firm. "No more lies or secrets. I don't care if it's about killing a man. I want to know, and most importantly. I want to know why you want to marry me so bad."

Ares went shift.

His grip on my hands tighten, and I'm sure if I was able to see him. He would have a black face, the one he always wore. Right at this moment, my request may be overstepping but it had to be done. Either he tells me, or I leave.

"Do you really want to talk about me killing men, or do you want me to fuck you?" He said, emotion vacant from his tone.

"What if I don't want you to fuck me?" I whispered. When we did on the jet was Ares showing me I was his. He wanted to show me how much dominance he had over me.

Knowing Ares for this short amount of time. He has shown me that he has no heart, he was possessive, short tempered, and ill-willed. A man like him was incapable of love, and it wasn't like I wanted to love this man. I just want to have a little more than fucking. You know, the gently touching, light strokes. You want the love Ashton showed you. My mind whispered.

The sad part was that it was true.

I wanted to feel loved, but my future was looking dim.

Ares shifted as he gently pulled my shorts down, readjusting himself. He said. "I don't do anything but fuck, babe. I told you what this was going to be from the very beginning."

"I hate you," I whispered into the dark as he thrust into me.

His movement were hard deep strokes. I didn't want to like this but it felt too good not to. If he was going to be satisfied, then I was going to be satisfied. Even if it was just fucking, that way we both get what we want.