5 Rebels

They all woke up normaly and ate their breakfast made by Melody. As they were all eating suddenly Karlheinz walks in.

"Karl-sama." She was the first one to greet him and then followed the others.

"Melody come to my office now." He said in a strict tone.

"Yes." She got off her chair and followed him.

All of the brothers continued eating while a certain one needed to talk to their father immidiately.

They entered the office and locked the door.

"Karl-sama? Are you okay?" She asks concerned for his health.

"I'm fine. What about you? You have bruises all over you what happened?" He asks.

"Ah..this is...um..."

"What is it? No need to be afraid no one will hurt you."

"Mother did that to her." Shu said behind the door.

"Shu-sama?!"

"Shu what are you doing here?" Karlheinz obviously irritated at his son's sudden apperance.

"Mother did this to her because of me. Please stop her." Shu entered the room opened by his father.

"Alright. I will deal with her later. For now go back to your brothers." He instructed.

"Thank you father." He smiled and went back.

He locked the door again and dropped on the couch.

"Are you thirsty?" He asks.

"I-i'm fine." She smiled.

"I haven't fed you for weeks. I'm surprised you aren't thirsty yet."

"Shu-sama makes me drink from him sometimes." She lowers her head.

"No worries. But just in case drink." He patted the seat next to him.

She nodded and sat down. He carried her on his lap and she bit him.

"You've gotten better." He said.

"It's all thanks to you Karl-sama." Blood tricked down her chin and she wiped it away. "Karl-sama..something is bothering you. What is it?"

"I can't hide anything from you can I?" He grinned nervously. "I'm going to get killed soon."

"Huh..?" Her pupils became dilated.

"Vampire rebels will attack this place. The reason I called you is because I need you to save my sons."

"But Karl-sama! What about you?!" She gripped his shirt tears blurring her eyes.

"I trust you to take care of them. They won't attack immidiately that I know for sure. If that day comes I will protect all of you but you need to protect my sons especially Shu." He patted her head.

"I will fight with you! Please don't leave me!" She cried her heart out in his arms.

"I won't leave you. I'm immortal after all." He smiled at her gently telling her it would be okay. "I'm not easy to kill."

"Tell me..why will they want to kill you?"

"It's because I am a King. There will always be someone who would want to kill their leader."

"You didn't do anything...so why?!"

"Calm down." He patted her head. "I entrust to you my sons. As for Beatrix I shall send her away for doing this to you." He growled.