39 Deal

"Become my queen and Hina will live." Was his request to her.

She was now back in her bedroom to think about it. He gave her the whole day to think about it or else Hina will die.

Who does he think he is. That man...I have no choice.

She hops out of the shower and sighs as she changed into a proper set of clothing they provided her. She put her hair down and made sure it was dry.

She sat on her bed and had a serious expression plastered as Richter walked in.

"I got it." She said bitterly. "I'll be your damn queen."

"Perfect." Richter smiled. "I'll send that girl here so that you two can talk."

She didn't reply.

"I'll be looking forward with tomorrow's wedding." He closed the door with a smirk. "Oh, don't forget. The poison in you hasn't been fully extracted."

Tomorrow?! What the heck is wrong with this man?! No only did he force me to marry him but also make an unplanned date for the ceremony?!

She ruffled her hair furiously. Making the wall crack under her fist.

"Hieee!" Hina flinched.

"Ah, Hina...sorry for scaring you. Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?"

"No...but I was scared." Hina jumped on her bed and hugged her waist.

"What about your father? What happened to him?"

"Richter said that he made my papa do those things to me." She felt Hina shudder in her embrace.

That man really needs to learn a lesson about not using these people!

"Don't worry Hina..." She placed a hand over her head. "I'll do something about it."

"Are you still going to be his wife?" Hina looked up at her to see a sad smile on her face.

I cannot possibly let her know why I said yes. That would make her feel guilty.

"I have to Hina, but I have a plan." She lied. To hell with a plan. She can't kill him. Not with the marriage rumors flying around.

"I see! I don't want you marrying such a bad man. I want you to be with big bro Shu." Hina giggled.

Big bro Shu?! Where did she get that from?!

"Hahaha! Let's hope so." She gave a sad smile to her.

Back at the Sakamaki manor an unexpected visitor emerged in their living room. They were all in the living room thinking of ways to save their beloved maid and sister, as they always were since the day she got kidnapped.

"Everyone..." A person appeared before them.

"YOU!" Ayato and Subaru quickly got up soon following the rest.

"I know...but please let me say something." Jasmine looked at them with sad eyes.

"And why should we listen to you anyway." Reiji eyed her suspiciously.

"He's right. You took her away from us. YOU DID!" Kanato gripped Teddy tightly.

"Kanato." Laito touched his brother's shoulder to calm him down. "Sorry, but if you stay here any longer we'll kill you."

"Why shouldn't we kill her now?!" Subaru cracked his knuckles.

"She's getting married." That got the attention of everyone in the room.

"MARRIED?!" Some shout.

"What does that mean?" Shu sat on his couch, suddenly interested.

"She's going to become the queen and Richter will be the king. I've told you all of this before." Jasmine said.

"When? When will it be held?" Shu had a angry look on his face.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Even Laito lost his cool.

"Then why are you here?" Reiji still suspects her.

"I need you to kill Richter. She doesn't deserve to live with a horrible man like that." Jasmine held her body and shivered.

The brothers never saw this part of her. Jasmine was always proper, lady like, responsible, mature, strong and more. Once they saw the way her eyes looked they knew that their twisted uncle done something to her and fear that they might have done the same with Melody.

"Is...she okay?" Ayato asks.

"So far..yes. Though she has been through a lot. Don't be surprised if you see that she's changed." Jasmine turned into her bat form and flew off. "Save her for me." Was her last message as she dropped a piece of paper by 'accident'.

Reiji bent over to get the paper on he floor.

"This church..." Reiji grinned. "I know where this is."

"What time does it say?" Ayato got the paper and looked at it. "9pm to 12am. Why don't we pay our respects?" He grinned mischeviously.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss my little kittens wedding for anything." Laito grinned.

"We better start preparing, right Teddy?" Kanato grinned, though it looks creepy, it meant he was going to see her again.

"Let's bring her back." Subaru got determined.

"That's a no brainer." Reiji adjusted his glasses. "Shu."

"I know. She's going to be my bride after all." He pulls out his ear buds and got ready for the big event.

Back to her...

"Jasmine...what are you doing here?" She looked at Jasmine warily with Hina at her back.

"Their coming."

"Who?"

"You'll know soon." Then she left.

She came in my room and told me 5 words then left. What the heck?! I don't want to get my hopes up, but by they does she mean them?

She shook the thought ls out of her head. There was no way they would find where ever she is or going to be.

"Big sis does she mean the people that saved you?"

"I don't know Hina...I really don't." She gave a sad smile as she pat her head.

"I want to see them..." Her head suddenly started bobbing up and down.

"Go to sleep Hina, it's late." She placed Hina on her bed. "Good night." She kissed her forehead.

"Good night...mommy..." She muttered before passing out.

"Mommy....?" She chuckled. "Your real mother already died Hina." She whispered ever so softly.

She got up and went outside. She looked up on the full moon with not a single star surrounding it.

The moon is bright...maybe even brighter than the sun. Who am I kidding?

She spent her time enjoying the last moments of being free, not physically. Resting her elbow on the pavement, she absorbed all there could be absorbed.

"Getting ready for tomorrow night dear?"

~