6 Bloody Fight

This chapter is dedicated to Blackittycats Thank you sooo much for commenting nice things. This chapter is dedicated to you girl 😘

Shu stood in his place in a daze.

"Please leave!" She shouted and plunged a knife in a vampires heart.

The wave of vampires that entered the mansion never ended. It was like an ocean of vampire ready to drowned them all in blood.

"But.." Subaru stood there with his clenched fists

"We can't just leave!" Ayato shouted.

"We can handle this! Please leave!" She shouted as a vampire bit her arm but she flung him to the wall and he splattered this blood.

"Maybe we should go?" Kanato stood behind Laito.

"What kind of men are we if we didn't fight with them?" Laito took off his hat.

"Your right." Reiji took his glasses off.

"Please! Their target is all of you!" She winced as another vampire bit her leg and she kicked him away.

Her maid outfit was now torn. Blood of her enemies and hers splattered in her outfit. Her now once neat hair now frizzy and bloody. Her face was marked with blood.

The brothers joined in the fight. As the fight was on going she noticed a cloaked person standing behind all the fighting. In a flash the person charged at Karlheinz who had his back turned while fighting of a vampire. Slower than light but definetly fast, she managed to get there on time and used her dagger to turn the direction of the sword away from her masters back.

"TRAITORS!" He slashed a vampire infront of him and turned back. "Melody!"

The sword grazed her cheek. She chuckled.

"At least your safe Karlheinz-sama." She smiled and began to fight the head vampire.

"Hehehe such a small child fighting me. You are not even worth my time." A manly voice said.

"Do not take me lightly!" She thrusted her dagger to his chest where he evaded did a back flip and landed on a corpse.

"Such fighting spirit~" He taunted her.

Because of the brothers help most vampires were dead. She tried to scar the man but he always dodged and he managed to give her new scars everytime. Finally he got a hold of her wrist.

"I got you now~" He pulled her close and bit her neck.

"AGHH!" His fangs sank deeper. All she felt was pain. When the brothers drank from her it was a comfortable feeling but for this man it was pain. "Let...me..go." She got weaker and weaker as her blood was being sucked.

"LET HER GO!" Ayato shouted and charged at the man.

"GET AWAY!" Subaru charged at the man from far away.

"NOBODY TAKES HER BLOOD BUT US!" Kanato who rarely gets angry ran after the man.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Laito jumped down from above and ran towards them.

"SHE IS NOT YOURS TO TOUCH!" Reiji growled as he ran towards the man.

"MELODY IS MINE! DON'T SOIL HER!" Shu got angry and charged at the man holding her.

Before anyone could reach her, he let go off her body which slowly fell to the ground.

"Thanks for the meal~" He licked his lips and grinned evily.

"MELODYY!" Shu jumped and caught her before she could hit the ground.

She was barely concious will all the blood lost from her body.

"YOU DARE HARM MY CHILDREN?!" Karlheinz as quick as thunder punched the cloaked man in the stomach with such force that he was sent flying into the wall.

"As expected from the enraged king." He spat out blood on the floor. "I might as well take that girl as a souvenir for home~" He smiled maniacly and charged at Shu and Melody where the boys surrounded them.

"NOT IN MY WATCH!" He shielded them with his body.

The man grinned and took a knife out of his cloak with a greenish stain and stabbed Karlheinz.

Her eyes widened with fear and worry. "KARL-SAMA!" She shouted and broke free from Shu's hold.

He widened his eyes knowing something is wrong. She ran over to him just in time to catch him as he fell to one knee.

"Damn you!" He growled as she supported him.

"Karl-sama!" She was weak barely supporting him.

"Hehehe~see you in your death bed. My king~" The strange man bowed and smirked knowing he was sarcastic and disappeared.

"Father!" All the brothers rushed to his side and worriedly looked over to the both of them.

Shu took her in his arms and carried her.

"Shu-sama! Karl-sama is injured! I need to help him!" She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he gripped her tighter. With enough usless stuggling she stopped as her eyes started to water.

"You have some explaining to do. But for now my brothers can take care of him." He started to walk away.

"I couldn't protect him..." She gripped his shirt which was stained because of the fight and her own bloody hands. "I can't even protect anyone here.." her shaky voice made Shu walk faster away from his brothers.

They went inside his room and he layed her down on the bed. She faced the other side of the bed.

"I couldn't protect anyone from getting hurt...I am not a proper maid." Tears streamed down her face as she curled in to a ball.

Shu sat on the edge of the bed. "You did what you could. Father protected you. That is something not worth crying for. Plus he would like to see you smile." He kissed her cheek.

"Shu-sama..." She mumbled.

"Look at me."

She shook her head.

"Look." He grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him. "We all would do anything to protect you. That includes father. Now please tell me what has been going on."

She nodded and explained what Karlheinz told her.

"....for 3 years??" He looked shocked.

"Yes...I'm sorry for not telling you. Karl-sama wanted to keep it all from you." He now layed on the bloody sheets with her but they didn't care.

"Shu!" Reiji came bursting in panting hard. "Melody..?"

"Ah Reiji-sama." She sat up and bowed her head.

"Whats wrong Reiji?" Shu stood up.

"It's father..." His glasses had small stains of blood due to the fight but he hasn't had time to wipe it off.

Both hearing the news they got up and followed where Reiji was taking them.

"Karl-sama!" She enters his office where he was laying on the sofa with a cloth on his forehead. He was breathing heavily like he was in deep pain.

She knelt on his side. "Reiji-sama please tell me what happened to him!"

"Calm down first." Subaru instructed.

"Relax kitten~" Laito said teasingly but there was worry in his voice.

"Something bad happened. Am I right, Teddy?" Kanato stared at his stuffed bear with sad eyes.

"Something bad?" Her eyes showed worry and fear as she looked at the brothers.

"Kanato! Don't say unecessary things!" Ayato scolded.

"Let me get this straight. Father has been poisoned. We can't find the cure." Reiji pushed his glasses up.

Normally vampires heal quickly with physical wounds but this one was different. The wound on his stomach was still visible.

~