38 Struggling

Good job @VampireSiren ❤
Thanks for the constant support ;)

______________________________________

"HINA! OH MY DEAR CHILD!" He pushed her away and hugged Hina.

"Pa..pa..?" Hina opened her eyes to see her father in her face.

"Thank you...!"

"After blaming me, now your thanking me." She said with a cold voice. "Hina how are you feeling?"

"I feel...alive." Hina patted her stomach where the fresh wound was supposed to be. "What happened to me?"

"I gave you my blood." She gave a kind smile to her. "I didn't want you to die."

"Thank you big sis!" Hina tore away from her father and hugged her.

"No problem Hina." She patted her head with a sad smile.

"Big sis...? What's wrong?" Hina looked up to her.

"Nothing..." She smiled.

"YOU! BEATRIX-SAMA SAID SHE SHOULD DIE!" The other bodyguard snapped out of his senses and pointed a blade at her.

She turned around with a cold deadly glare. She gently pushed Hina away from her.

"Don't look if you can't handle blood." She warned as she pulled out the blade and walked over to the man.

"Your still weak because of that drug, it would be unwise to attack me." The man said with a smirk.

"What if I told you I don't care, hm?" She pointed the blade at him, even at a distance. "Make a move and your head will be flying off."

"Don't threathen m-" He took a step forward but suddenly she teleported and had the knife at his throat.

"You were saying, hm?" She pressed the knife deeper making a straight line of blood come out.

"Grhhh." The man knew now that she was not joking. "W-what do you want?!"

"Honestly I want you dead but...I need you to send a special message to Richter and Beatrix." She threatend. "Tell them I'll be free from now on. Let them try to chain me again I'll rip their throats out, okay?"

"Y-yes!" The man agreed nervously.

"Good." She pushed him forward. "Hurry."

"Ahh!" The man scrambled and triped but got back up.

"Hah." She sat on the chair that once chained her.

"Big sis..." Hina murmured quietly.

"Get away from here. Before they come." She said to them.

"RICHTER-SAMA RICHTER-SAMA!" The man came tumbling down his office door. He widened his eyes to see Beatrix standing beside him.

"What is it?" Richter turned around to face him.

"It's h-her!"

"Her?" Beatrix thought for a second. "Ahh! Did that girl flip already? Hahaha! I knew that she hated me all so much!".

The frightened male only nodded vigorously.

"That's good. Then now I have no use for you." In a flash Beatrix's head was flying off her body with a shocked expression. "It was really easy using you, you know." He spoke to the head.

"L-lady B-b-beatrix..?!?" The man looked at the head in horror and looked away.

"Now that you've seen that I can't let you go." Richter gave a creepy smile and cut his head off before he could say anything. "Jasmine. Clean this for me will you?"

"Yes sir..." Jasmine came in and used her magic to dispose of any blood traces and bodies. "Is she going to be okay?"

"I promise you she will be happy by my side." Richter said. He is truly a simple minded man.

When this was happening in the Sakamaki mansion everyone was in a frenzy.

"Where the hell did they bring that shrimpy?!" Ayato bangged the table.

"Calm down Ayato! We are all worried about her!" Laito shouted, which was unusual for him.

"Jasmine told us she will be fine, yet why do I feel like she's in danger?!" Reiji ruffled his usual neat and proper hair.

"I miss her...I want to kill uncle, right Teddy? You'll help me right?" Kanato grinned sadistically while holding Teddy.

"Aren't you even a little bit worried Shu?!" Subaru stomped over to where Shu was sleeping.

"Shut up...your noisy." Shu only opened an eye. Yet deep inside he's as worried as the others, it not even more. After all she disappeared on his watch and the last thing they did was fight. What if she never comes back? What if she forgot about me, us? All this crawls up to his mind. "Of course I care..." He mumbles as he placed his arm over his eyes.

"You clearly don't show it." Subaru clicked his tounge and sat down in a separate couch.

"I tried to contact Jasmine and tell her where she is but..." Reiji stared at a magic mirror.

"Do you still really think that she's on our side?!" Ayato shouted. "He took her! She betrayed us! There is no way she's going to help us!"

"Ayato, calm yourself." Kanato said coldly.

"We'll get a chance to beat their asses!" Subaru clenched his fist tightly.

"We have to be patient. We have no idea where they could be so we should just lay low..." Laito didn't like it. Not one bit.

"We'll find her. I promise you that." Reiji said determined and went in his room.

"If she hasn't died yet." Shu mumbled.

"Shu!" Subaru scowled.

"She's a strong little kitten. I'm sure she's alive and kicking." Laito smilex sadly.

And sure enough she was alive and kicking. Hina and her father was out of the scene and took her warning into consideration.

"I told you already, I will not be chained again!" She said as she kicked Richter, aiming for the head but his arm blocked it.

"What are you talking about?!" Richter was now grinning like crazy. He never expected there to be this much power sleeping inside of her.

"Your little pet didn't tell you did he?" She jumped back and got ready to attack. "I smelled his death all the way from here." She punched him in the gut making him stumble back.

"You've gotten stronger. And yes. I killed him and Beatrix as well." He said proudly.

"So that's why you smell horrible." Shd scrunched up her nose.

"I killed a pure blood. Do you think you have a chance against me?!"

"I don't care if your a pureblood or not. Your only a nuisance to my eyes. Get lost!" She said dead eye and charged at him.

"Wha-" He got cut off by her making him trip.

She got on top of him and pinned his arms with one hand and brought a knife out with another.

"Die." She said.

"That's not a good idea Melody." He smirked despite being in a pickle.

"Papa....big sis.." She looked up to see Hina being strangled by her own father.

The strange thing is his eyes were white. It was like his eyes rolled back over in his head.

"HINA!" She tried to get off Richter but kept her in place. "LET ME GO YOU OLD MAN!"

"Do you want her dead?" Richter taunted.

The grip on Hina's neck got tighter.

"Gak...kahh!" Hina tried to pry off his hands but against a full grown vampire, it's impossible.

"Let's make a deal." Richter stood up while tightly gripping her wrist.

~